My Savior

Voice of My Heart

 

Miyoung’s POV

“What am I thinking? Why did I agree with him? Aish!” I buried my face on my pillow. Na eotteokhae?

So yeah, Sunggyu-oppa and I are…yeah…officially a couple. It feels weird to have these feelings towards him. I like him but not enough to fall in love with him. Why did he have to confess to me? It just made things complicated. Argh! I’m so confused. I’m not sure of my feelings anymore. Besides, we haven’t had a decent conversation since his confession. I’m not even sure if he’s sincere or not. *sigh*

*knock knock*

“Miyoung? Not ready yet?” Hoya oppa entered my room. “Class starts at 8. Get up.”

“Technically, there is no class oppa. The ceremony starts at 7pm so we have plenty of time.” I sat on my bed.

“Let me rephrase that; school starts at 8. Students should be in the school’s premises at exactly 8 am. School’s rule. Now get up!” he crossed his arms.

“I didn’t know you read the rules.” I chuckled.

“I got bored. Now get up. We’ll wait for you outside.” He

“We?”

“Woohyun and I. Why? Have you forgotten him already?”

“O-ofcourse not. I’ll wash now.” I pushed him out of my room.

Silly oppa. How could I forget Woohyun oppa; he won’t even leave my mind.

I took a quick shower and dress up into my uniform and went out to meet them.

“Ppali!” Hoya oppa called out to me.

“okay, okay. I’m there. Sheesh!” I ran down the steps and- “ahhh~!” I waited for the impact of the floor but a pair of arms caught me.

“Careful Miyoung, you’ll break the stairs.” Woohyun oppa chuckled while putting me back on my feet.

“T-thank you oppa.” I smiled.

As soon as we arrived at the school grounds, the girls crowded us. Squealing on top of their voices, screaming how much they love my oppas. *scoff* Sorry girls, they’re mine. This morning routine really bugs me. I wish it would stop. We walked passed the sea of fangirls and to the multipurpose hall where the event will be held on. We met up with the rest.

“The girls are getting crazier, don’t you think?” Dongwoo oppa asked Hoya oppa, doing their friendship handshake.

“I don’t care about them.” Hoya oppa replied. Somehow, I found myself smiling.

“Miyoung!!!” I heard Yuhi called. She choked me with her warm hug.

“Nice to see you too Yuhi.” I patted her back. “Where’s Sungjong?” I asked.

“He’s not coming. He said he won’t be able to handle all the pressure, so he’s taking a day off.” She explained.

“I see.” I sighed. Poor Sungjonggie.

“Hey, lighten up Miyoung. He’ll be back soon.” Sungyeol oppa said.

“It’s just that I feel terrible for him. His powers are helpful but extremely stressful.” I said.

“He’ll be alright.” He assured me. I smiled at him in response.

*beep beep*

“Yeobeoseyo?” I answered the call.

“Miyoung? Can you do me a favour and make my assignment for me, please?” Sungjong pleaded on the other line.

“Alright.” I replied right away.

“Really? I thought you’ll refuse.” He chuckled.

“I understand your situation Sungjong, don’t worry about it. I’ll make your assignment.” I said. He deserves to be spoilt once in a while. Imagine seeing every person’s future in your head; that would really give you a massive headache.

“Thanks Miyoung. I’ll hang up now.”

“No problem, bye.” I press the end button and placed my phone back in my bag.

“Okay guys, time to prepare for the program.” The teacher went in the gym and handed us the tools needed for decorations and other stuffs. “Oh. Miyoung and Yuhi, why are you here? 2nd years were instructed to go to school at 7pm while the higher years prepare.” She stopped in front of us.

“They’ll help us seonsaengnim.” Hoya oppa answered before I could.

“Okay. We could use some helping hand.” She smiled at us and went her way.

“Oppa!!! How dare you deceive me? argh~ I hate you.” I slapped his arm. He just wants to rest while I do the work. Aish! This lazy brother of mine. I shook my head.

“Ouch. You won’t do anything at home so I thought I’ll make you work.” He rubbed his arm.

I knew it. Aish!

***

Several hours passed since we started decorating the hall with banners and ribbons. It started to get dark which made the preparations a little complicated so we decided to have a quick break in the cafeteria.

Surprisingly, Sunggyu is not around. He usually shows up whenever it’s break time. I wonder where he is now.

“Hey guys, have you seen Sunggyu oppa?” I asked them.

“He’s around somewhere.” Sungyeol oppa said while chewing his sandwich down.

“I think I’ll look for him.” I stood up and went to find my so called boyfriend. It feels weird knowing that he’s my boyfriend now. I still don’t want to acknowledge it.

***

‘We’ll save you two seats. Hurry back. You need to drink your daily dose, araseo?’ Hoya oppa sent me a message.

‘Arasseo oppa’ I replied. It to be half vampire. Now where could be Sunggyu oppa staying?

I looked for him practically everywhere. In his classroom, in the gym, in the garden, at the lobby; he’s nowhere to be found. I made my way to the library.

“Should I look in the library? Nah. He won’t be in there.” I said but still made my way inside.

I scanned the place and found myself alone. “This place is creepy. I’ll just wait for him in the gym.” I laughed to ease the tension I feel.

*bang*

“Ahhhh! What was that?” I turned around and found the door closed. I tried to open it but it won’t budge.
“I’ll just send a message to oppa-what? It’s out of battery? How can this happen to me? argh!” I slid my phone back to my bag and banged on the door. “Hey! Is someone out there? Help me! Please! I’m stuck in here.” There was no reply. “Help! Help me!” I shouted once more.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I had to skip the preparations to manage some business. I planned to tell them but I just didn’t have the time.

“Dongwoo, where are you guys?” I called him.

“We’re in the gym now. We’ve saved a seat for the two of you.” He replied. Two?

“What do you mean ‘for you two’?”

“You and Miyoung. Head back now. The program is about to start.”

“Miyoung is not with me. Isn’t she with you guys?”

“She separated and went to find you-” “Mr. Jang, phones off.” I heard someone on the other line. “Hyung, go here now, the program is starting. I’ll hang up.” *click*

Miyoung is not with them? Where could she be? I have to find her first.

***

“Miyoung?” I called her name in the hallway hoping that she’ll pop out of one of the classrooms. Where is that girl?

I’ve been looking for her for almost 30 minutes now. I’m starting to wonder how big this school is. I’ve been to every floor and room just to find her. Aish! This is driving me crazy. I wish I had tracking powers, that would make things easy.

“Miyoung?” I called again. I went up to the last floor where the library is located. “If she’s not here-”

“Help!” I heard a girl’s voice scream. Without thinking I went to find the source of the voice, the library.

“Miyoung?” I called outside the library door.

“Help me please.” She croaked.

“Hang in there. I’m getting you out.” I turned the knob but it won’t move. There’s just one way to open this, and it’s to break it. “Yah, I’m gonna break this door, move aside.”

1, 2, 3 *bam*

I managed to open the door with just one try. I found Miyoung lying on the floor.

“Miyoung, are you okay?” I held her shoulders. She is shaking. “Hey, I’m here now, you’re safe.” I hugged her, and then she calmed down.

“Thank you…” She weakly replied; her eyelids slowly closing.

“Miyoung?! Yah! What’s happening to you?” I shook her but she already lost consciousness. “Yah! Miyoung!”

“Hyung!” I turned around to find Hoya and the rest running towards us.

Miyoung’s POV

I woke up with the straining bright light on my eyes. Where am i?

“She’s waking up.” I heard someone say. I tried to adjust with the lighting.

“Miyoung? Miyoung, are you alright?” Yuhi went beside me then I realized I’m in my room with everyone.

“What are you doing in my room?” the thought came to my mind first.

“You fainted, can’t you remember?” The scene flowed in my mind.

“Oh no” I face-palmed. It happened again.

“It’s been a while since you had a coma.” Sunggyu oppa sat beside me on my bed. “I was also there ten years ago.” He laughed.

“I was also there.” Dongwoo oppa proclaimed, raising his hand.

“It happened again for the same reason.” Hoya oppa came to me with a glass of red liquid. He handed it to me. “Drink.” He commanded. I drank it in one shot.

“What reason?” I handed the glass back to him.

“We were playing hide and seek that time and you were ‘it’. You were also looking for Sunggyu hyung back then.” He chuckled. “How nostalgic”

“and I was the one who found you.” Woohyun oppa commented. It was him?

“But I’m the one who found you now,” Sunggyu oppa butted in. They glared at each other.

“Okay kids, fight’s over. The lady here needs to rest.” Yuhi went in between the two. “You heard me, out everyone.” She gestured everyone to the door.

“Thanks.” I smiled at her.

“No problem. If you need anything, we’ll be here.” She replied.

“Araseo.” I went back to sleep.

That night, a thought came to my mind. Woohyun oppa was my savior back then.

Sunggyu-1
Woohyun-1

Here's some Woohyun for you!!!^^
I DO NO OWN ANY OF THIS obviously...kekekekeke~
Cr. to the owners

 

 

 

BYE!!!!^^