His Bride,Her Groom.....

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

Song Jihyo stare at the wall infront of her. She was in her bedroom. A new bedroom. After she saying her agreement to get married,her mother called Gary's mother and tell her. And then she asked Jihyo and her family to stay in their house. After Jihyo and Gary married,they will live in another house. Jihyo couldn't say no after seeing her mother happy face. Maybe its the best for her mother. She wouldn't be lonely with Gary's mother with her. Sehun decided to stay in their house until he graduated. A knock on the door distracted her. She turn and saw her mother in law at the door,smiling while walking towards her. There's something in her hand. A small box. Jihyo smile and fix her seat. She sat beside Jihyo.

"What you thinking,Jihyo ah?"she asked. Jihyo smile and shook her head.

"Nothing,omma..." Omma. Jihyo decide to call her that after her mother asked her. 

"I know you actually not happy with our decision,right? Forcing you into this marriage..." she hold Jihyo's hand. Jihyo look at her.

"I really like you Jihyo ah... Thats why i want you to become my son's wife.. Hee Gun stay in oversea since young age by himself.. But i know he will make you happy.. He just like his late father.." 

Jihyo smile and nodded. She will try to accept him after they married. Although it will take a long time but she will try. She already promise to herself before.

"I have something for you.." Gary's mother pick up the box and put it on Jihyo's lap. 

"Open it.."

Jihyo look at her face and then at the box. She touch it slightly before open it.  Her eyes widened. A jewelry set. And there's a diamond ring in the middle. Jihyo's jaw dropped.

"Hee gun sent this yesterday.. He asked me go give it to you as a present.. You can wear it on your wedding day.."

Jihyo look at her with disbelief face.

"I..i can't accept this.... This is to much for me.." Jihyo hand over that box to her but she shook her head and smile.

"Its yours now..dear.." she tapped Jihyo's cheek slowly and stand up. Jihyo just stare at her when she walking out from her room. Jihyo looks at the box infront of her and sighed deeply.

"This is crazy....."

**************************************************************Kang Gary looked at his watch. Its been 10am and now he finally arrived. He put his cap and sunglasses before walking towards the taxi. The taxi driver opened the door and he enter the taxi. 

"Where your destination,sir?"

Kang Gary look up. He smiles.

"Seoul."

 

Song Jihyo sat on the chair and sighed. She just finished her last photoshot before the wedding day. Her mother asked her to stop working for a while and focused on her wedding. The waiter come and put a cup of Americano and melon bread infront of her. Jihyo look at him.

"I don't order that..."

That waiter bow and smile.

"Someone order it for you,miss... Please enjoy it.." and he leave. Jihyo blink her eyes repeatedly and look around that restaurant. Theres only photoshoot staff and her in that restaurant. And she didn't saw if someone else come in before. Its feel weird but she just ignored it. Maybe its her fan's treat. She take out her diary and opened it. Everything almost finished for the wedding. Her mother in law want the wedding to be held in her house backyard. Jihyo have seen it and it was huge. There's a small garden with a beautiful flower. She also have discusses about the food and other things. Now she need to give out the invitation to her friends. Kwangsoo was the first person received it and he seems happy. 

"Miss Song JiHyo?"

Jihyo look up from her diary. Her eyes widened. A bouquet of white roses appearing infront of her. The same waiter give it to her and smile.

"Wh...what is this?" Jihyo asked.

"Someone asked me to give it to you.."

"Someone?who???yahh!!"

That waiter leave without answering her question. Jihyo look at the bouquet with a weird feelings.

"This is my favourite..who is that person?"

**************************************************************

There he is. Standing with both his hand in his pocket while looking outside. After finished the thing he want to do earlier, he went to the nearest hotel and check in. He smile while remember her clueless face earlier. He know that was her favourite drink and also favourite flower. Thats why he secretly prepared it for her. And she also didnt realize he sat a few table from her. 

"She's cute...." Gary smiled. And suddenly his phone ringing. He pick it up.

"Hello...yahh..Haha yah.. What are you doing??"

He silent and then laughed.

"I'm just arrived.. Yahh.. I miss you.. Can we meet?there something i need to tell you.." 

After Haha give an adress and direction to him,he leaves his room and drive his car. He arrived at Haha's restaurant 15 minutes after that. 

"Yo,bro...you still look the same.." Haha hug him when he enter that restaurant. Gary laughed. 

"You still short like before.."

Haha pushed his shoulder. He know Gary only joking. 

"Come..i already prepared a meal for you...its been a long time since you in korea right?!'Haha pull him towards a table at the corner. Ther's a lot of food in that table. Gary sat infront of him.

"Thanks Haha yah.."

Haha just smile. Actually he owe Gary a lot. Before he got famous,Gary always help him and give him a good song since Gary love to make a song. 

"Hyung..earlier you tell me,you have something to say..what is it??"

Gary drink some soju before look at Haha. 

"I'm getting married..."

Silent.

"And im serious Haha yah..."

Laughter burst from Haha and he try to close his mouth.

"Yahh!!"

"Im sorry...sorry hyung....married??with who? Don't say it was her...i thought you.."

"No...not her..my mother's friend daughter.. I think you know her.." he take out Jihyo picture from his wallet and show it to Haha. Haha eyes widened.

"This is that model.. What her name..?Song...Something.."

"Song JiHyo...and yes..she 's a model..im gonna marry her.."

"When?"

"A day after tomorrow.."

Haha jaw dropped.

"Daebakk...and you finally come back to Korea today.. So you didn't meet her yet?"

Gary shook his head. Haha look at him with disbelief face.

"Make sure you come,Haha yah..!" Gary patted Haha shoulder and continue eating.

**************************************************************

The day finally arrived. The house's backyard look totaly awesome. There' s a white and red roses all around. Jihyo wake up early morning and getting ready. Her mother told her that Gary already arrived but she still didn't see him. Maybe he also getting ready in his room.

 

Gary look at the other side while hiding his smiles. 

"You should tell me earlier if you already arrived in Korea.. Why must you stay at the hotel? Poor Mr. Lee..he's been worried since you disappear.. You should tell him before you do something,HeeGun ah..."

Gary just smile while looking at his mother and his assistant who standing behind her. Her mother totally shocked when his assistant,mr.lee called and told her that he dissapear from his house in England. He know its his fault but he really want to see his fiancee so he just followed his heart and come back to Korea alone.

"Im sorry,omma...but..im already here,right? Im not run away..."  

His mother smacked his head when he say that.

"Stop doing that....you make me worried..!!"

Gary just nodded while fixing his clothes.

" you should go and meet her first...she's been waiting for you..."

Gary look at his mother before turn his gaze to the mirror. He fix his bow tie.

**************************************************************

Jihyo take a deep breath and sighed. She sat on her bed. Her mother and stylist leave her alone. She looked at the flower bouquet in her hand. There's a lot of thing running through her mind now and she start to feel nervous. She feels like wanna run away. 

Is this right?

Am i really ready for this?

What if he leave me?

What if it happen again?

she sighed and stand up. She walk towards her window and look outside. She saw her mother was talking to the guests. She look happy. Jihyo bite her lips. And then there's a knock on her door. Jihyo turn around when the door were opened. She froze in her place when he enter her room with his shy smiles. 

Its him..Kang Gary..

 

 Gary look at her. She looks really beautiful in that wedding dress. Slowly he take a step and walked toward her. She still not moving. Gary stand infront of her and smile. Jihyo stare at his face.

"Hi..." It was awkward. Really awkward. Gary don't know what he supposed to say.

"Hi..."

"I...im your fiancee..."

"I know..."

Silent.

"You....really willing to marry me?"

Jihyo silent. Gary look into her eyes.

"We will live together..eat together..sleep together...and maybe doing everything together after this..we will become husband and wife.. Are you really ready??"  Gary know about her rejection on this wedding before. That why he needs to know what she think.

Jihho take a deep breath and exhale slowly.

"We...just meet today...and i don't know anything about you... You also don't know anything about me.. I know it will be hard after this since we still don't each other very well...but..." she stare into his eyes.

"I will try to understand you....although it will take a long time..but i will try to accept you as my husband..i hope you understand..."

Gary nodded. Slowly he hold her left hand and his other hand touch her cheek. Jihyo gasped.

"I.. Love you... Really...Although we never meet before but i accept you as my wife with all of my heart... I will try to become a good husband to you..and i will make you love me too,Jihyo ah..."

Jihyo just stare at him when he her cheek slowly. She can feel her face hot.

Oh God....please make my heart accept his heart.. Although its take time..please make me accept him...please!

 

-to be continued-

 

Note::: really2 busy...and next week i hve an exam..huhuhuhu.... T_T  finally they married..!!^^ and next chapter after this will be their story after living together..and it will be rated M..!! Hohoho...

Thanks for reading this...*bow*

 

Next Chaptet:: First Time....