The Guy From The Past..

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"What?"

Gary turn around to look at his assistant. Mr.Lee put some photo on Gary's desk. Gary pick it up.

"She's in the same plane with Baek Chang Joo and they arrive on the same time.. He's living at Seoul hotel now but...we don't know where she's now,sir.. Our people lost her track..they still looking for her location.."

Gary stare at the photo on his hand.

"Don't do that.. Just let her on her own.." He put the photo back on his deck. 

"But sir..she..."

Gary's sharp gaze cut down his word. Mr.lee bow his head.

"If she want to meet me,let her be...she doesn't make mistake.. It was me.. But it still won't change anything.. "

"Does Miss Song know about her?"

Gary silent and stare at the wall. "I don't want her to know.."

Mr.Lee nodded.

**************************************************************

"3 day?" Jihyo look at Gary who sitting infront of her. Gary nodded. They were having a dinner together. Jihyo put down her chopsticks.

"Is it important?"

Gary smile when he heard that and look at her.

"Why?afraid that you'll miss me?" 

Jihyo pouting and look at other side. Gary grab her hand.

"Im not used to live alone...here..."

He know that was just an excuse. Gary smiles.

"Ask Rara to accompany you..or our omma can come too..alright..?"He squeeze her hand. Jihyo just nodded. Tomorrow morning he need to go back to England. There's some job that he need to finished up.

 

She awake early that morning and prepare a breakfast. Her manager already text her about her meeting with a director for her new CF.

"Take care of yourself when im gone,okay?" Gary her cheek while she fix his coat. 

"Im sorry i can't send you to the airport.."

Gary smile and grab her hand.

"Its okay..your meeting is more important.."

He kissed her cheek and give her a hug before going out. Jihyo wave her hand while watching him disappear into the elevator. She sighed and look around her house. 

Its only just five minutes he left,but i already feel lonely...

Jihyo smile. 'I'll missing him later...'

**************************************************************

"Its almost a month..what about our bet?"

Sehun turn around and saw JunKi standing behind him.

"I saw you're getting close to her now.. Is she already fall for you?"

"I already told you i can do this..."

Junki chuckled. He stare at his face.

"But why i got this feeling that you also like her?"

Sehun silent and put both of his hand on his pocket. Seeing Sehun tense look make JunKi laugh.

"Whoa..im just kidding...i don't care about it.. The most important thing is you..must make her fall for you and dumped her..after that..my car was yours.."

Junki smirked and walk away. Sehun frowned and turn around. And then he froze. A few meter from his place, there's Rara and Kai with their shocked face. There's a few books in their hand. Kai look at Rara before look at Sehun. 

Sehun stare at Rara blank face. Slowly she looked down and her bang cover her eyes. She start to walk. Step by step towards Sehun's path. Sehun just stand there and didn't move. Kai followed Rara from behind. Sehun look at her approaching him.

"Rara..i..."

And she just walk past him like he wasn't there. Sehun stunned. Kai glanced at him. Sehun sighed. Damm!

They went to the library. Rara put the books on the table and stand near the wall. She grab her shaking hand tightly. Kai also put the books he carrying on the table and move to her side. He sighed. If he know this gonna happen,he won't ask Rara to help him to bring all the books to the library. They wouldn't listen to Sehun and Junki conversation.

"Are you okay?" Kai put his hand on her shoulder. Rara smile bitterly.

"I...im alright....its okay...im used to this....i know this gonna happen.."

But her eyes were teary when she told him that. Kai feels worried.

"I will talk to him later..."

"No...don't...its not his fault..." Rara look at him with her teary eyes. Her cheek already wet.

"Its me...i know i shouldn't...but still....my heart got swayed by him..so its my fault,Kai ah.."

She's crying but there's no voice. Kai bite his lip. He pull her toward him and hug her shoulder.

"Gwenchana...don't cry..."

**************************************************************

Jihyo look at her watch. And then to her manager.

"Oppa..why he always late like this? I've another photoshot after this.."Jihyo nagged. Her manager look at her.

"Don't say like that Jihyo ah..i've told him that you...ahh there he is.." he stand up and bowed. Jihyo look at his direction. Her eyes widened. And she feels dry. He walking towards her with a smile plastered on his face. Jihyo turn blank on that moment. She just stare and listened when her manager talking to him.

"........right,Jihyo ah?" her manager voice snapped her out from her mind. She look at him and then at the man that sat infront of her now.

He smiling and look at her manager.

"I want to talk with her alone..can i?" 

"Sure..sure... You can.." and her manager left them alone. ChangJoo stare at Jihyo face.

"Its been a while.."

"5 years..."

He smile when he heard that. "And you still pretty like before.."

Jihyo look up and stare at him.

"Why you're here?"

"Your manager didn't tell you about the new CF?"

"Thats not what i mean.."

He silent. And then smile.

"Because i know you still waiting for me.."

Jihyo frowned. "Just discuss with my manager about the CF.. I've another schedule.."

She grabbed her bag and stand up. He grab her arm. Jihyo look at him.

"Can we meet again?"

"For what?"

"Please Jihyo ah...i will tell you everything..i just need your time..please.."

Jihyo frowned.

**************************************************************

"Can i reject that offer,oppa?i didn't feel like i want to do it.." Jihyo sat on the couch. She was on the phone with her manager. 

"Its not like that..i know..but oppa..i don't want.." Jihyo frowned. She silent and listen to her manager speech.

"Okay...i'll think...im sorry oppa.."

She ended the call. Jihyo put her head on the pillow. Her head spinning now. 

He's back... And he want to meet me again...what should i do? What...??

She looked at the door when she heard the door bell ringing. She stand up and walk towards the door. She opened it and saw MinJung standing with a cake on her hand.

"Hi,Unnie..i make you this as my gratitude for your help before.." She gave it to Jihyo. Jihyo take it with a smile.

"Thank you,MinJung ah..come..come in..i'll make you a drink.."

Minjung walk into thatt house and sat on the couch at the living room while Jihyo went to the kitchen. MinJung saw Gary and Jihyo wedding picture and she hated it. She put down the photo frame on the table near the couch.

"My husband was away so i was alone now.."Jihyo's voice was heard and she turn around with a smile. Jihyo put a glass on the table and pour some juice for her. 

"You don't have a child?"

Jihyo sat beside her. She shook her head.

"We're just getting married..its too early.."

MinJung smiles. "Its good to get married..."

Jihyo look at her. "Yes...you're right.."  suddenly Gary's face appear in her mind.

MinJung stare at Jihyo flushing face. 

"I also...will getting married soon..."

"Really? Congratulations..!! When MinJung ah?"

"Soon.. And i want you to become my bridesmaid..since i don't have any friends here..can you?" 

Jihyo hold her hand and nodded. She smile. MinJung look at her bright face and smirked.

**************************************************************

 "Nae...i know you busy..." Jihyo laying on her bed. She was talking with Gary on the phone. She's mad with Gary because he didn't call her after he arrived. Only after next day he finally called her. Gary smile. He can sense a change on her voice.

"Don't be mad with me..you don't look pretty when you're mad,dear..."

Jihyo pout her lips. "Sweet talk...."

Gary chuckled. He change his position on his bed. 

"I miss you,Jihyo ah..."

"I know...."

He smile. She wouldn't admit that she also miss him,right?

After saying goodbye,she ended the call and put her phone on the bed. She look at the clock on the wall. Its almost 2 am. When she closed her eyes and get ready to sleep,her phone ringing. Jihyo open her eyes and look at the phone screen. Private number?

"Hello...?"

Silent. Jihyo look at her phone before put it at her ear again.

"Hello?"

"Hello.. Jihyo ah.."

When she heard that voice,her body rise and she sat straight on her bed. Eventhough its been 5 years but she still recognise that voice.

"How you get my number?"

"I ask from your manager.."

Jihyo bite her lips. Someone need to get punch on the face after this.

"What do you want?"

"Can we meet?"

"I've told you i'll think about it.."

Silent. Jihyo stare at the wall. 

"Jihyo ah.."

Jihyo didn't answer and stay silent.

"Can you...come back to me?"

Her jaw dropped and the phone almost slipped from her grasp. 

 "W..what?"

"I know this is wrong and its all my fault but...i want you back..can you come back to me?"

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:: my mind was fulled with the idea for the next chapter and its keep blocking my mind when i want to write... Aigoo....

And don't worry..Chang Joo wasn't a bad person in this story..(spoiler *_*) please wait for another chapter to know what his role after this..

I will update later.. Thanks for reading this and also for write a comment... Thank you so much... i feel like i have many friends here..*hug* *bow*

 

Next chapter:: A Decision...