The Story only She don't know..

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"Are you going to hiding like this forever?"

Sehun stand at the doorway with his hands on his waist. Looking at someone who's hiding inside a comforter. He sighed.

"Omma been calling you a thousand times now.. Whats wrong with you noona?"

Silent.

"Do you have a fight with Gary hyung?? You always lock the door when he came..he's been worried about you..!!"

Still silent but theres a slight movement from her. Sehun feels annyoing right now.

"If you have a problem with hyung,solve it..dont run away and hide like an idiot like this..!"

Thudd!! A small pillow landing at his face. Jihyo sneered up. 

"Don't disturb me!" thats all she say. Sehun feels his vein popped out 

"Arasso!!i wont disturb you..!!continue with your stupid hiding..stupid noona!!" Sehun pick up the pillow and throw it to her before walk out from her room. Jihyo bite her lips. Yes. She's stupid. For trusting that Gary wouldnt lie to her. For giving all herself to him. For believing him. And for..leaving him just like that at that time.

She sighed. Slowly she put her head back on her pillow. After that night on Jeju island,she run away from Gary until today. She stay at her old house although Sehun keep nagging her for acting like this. Gary have come to find her many time. But she don't want to met him,yet. She's not ready.  Her eyes teary when she remember what happened that night. She lost control. But it wasnt her fault. She just want to know the truth. Why can't he tell her? Jihyo turn her face to her pillow when she feels her cheek wet.

i should be mad now but...why...why i miss you so much,oppa...

**************************************************************

"She doesnt want to meet me.." he sighed. His mother look at his face and hold his hand.

"She still mad right now..just give her time..and then..you can tell her everything.."

Gary bite his lip. Its been 4 day now. His wife running away from him. Although he know where she is but she's still dont want to meet him. He miss her so much that he could die everytime he wake up in the morning but knowing his fault to her and don't want to make her mad again,he keep it in his heart and act like normal. 

"You'll be going tomorrow?"she asked. Gary nodded.

"MinJung?"

"She'll be there..she's also a part of that company.."

"What you gonna do?"

Gary silent for a moment before sighing.

"I've to stopped her..if not,i know she will hurt Jihyo later.."

His mother nodded. "Okay..maybe thats the best to do.."

Gary stand up and walk away from that room. Mrs. Kang also stand up and walk toward the balcony glass door. She folded her arm and sighed.

"Mr.Lee.."

Mr.Lee who's veen standing not far from her move foward and stand next to her.

"Follow him wherever he go... Make sure nothing happen again and...if she doing something that can harm him..give her some lesson.."

He nodded and walk away from her. Mrs.Kang look infront of her. There's a slight of guilty on her face.

"Mianhae MinJung ah...but you can't be with my son..its not like i hate you...it just you can't..."

**************************************************************

Jihyo look at her phone screen. There's nothing. She sighed and continue eating her Kimchi fried rice. Sehun suddenly appear behind her.

"He's leaving at 7pm..Seoul international airport.." and he leave. Jihyo glance at him and pout.

"How you know??did he told you?he didn't even tell me.."she muttering that words silently.

"Omma ask me to tell you!!hyung afraid to tell because you still mad at him..!"Sehun shout before entering his room.  Jihyo pout and frowned. And then her phone ringing and she pick it up. 

"Hello?"

"Hello..Jihyo ah..."

Sighed. Its ChangJoo. Her body slumped down.

"Nae,oppa..wae?"

"Can't we meet?i've got something to tell you..."

**************************************************************

"Why you want to meet me?" she asked him as soon as she sat infront of him. ChangJoo smiles.

"I've heard that you've been hiding these days.."

Her left eyebrow raised up. She stare at him.

"He told you? I didn't expect that your relationship with him was close enough for him to tell you everything about what happen.."

He chuckled and stare at her face. 

"Yes he did. Beside i need an explanation on why you suddenly disappear while our shooting hasn't finished yet.."

Jihyo bite her lips. Realising her mistake.

"Your assistant director say the shooting is already finished.."

"But i want to make another one for the last day..and you weren't there.."

She silent. And also him. Both of them stare into each other eyes. ChangJoo smile and surrender from this stare fight.

"I know it was my fault..for hiding it from you.." 

Jihyo frowned. "Why? And how you two know each other?"

ChangJoo leaning on his chair and sighed.

"That day...."

-flashback-

"why you helping me?"he asked. Gary smile.

"Because i want to.."

"No..there must be another reason.." ChangJoo still staring at him. He can't believe that a person who's helping his company at oversea from going down was him. Jihyo's husband. And because of him,he can come back to Korea.

"Why you helping me?is it because of Jihyo?" he asked again.

"Hmmm...yes actually...but she didn't know about this.."

"But why?you're her husband..you helping me to come back here and im trying to steal her from you.."

"I know..."

ChangJoo can't stop looking at him with disbelief look. 

Gary drink his coffee slowly and look at the man infront of him.

"I know Jihyo still love you..before this..and i know she's been waiting for you.."

He put the cup on the table. He smile.

"I just want to fullfil her hope..to seeing you again.."

"You're crazy.."

"I am...crazy for her..thats why i want to do anything that make her happy... But i know..she still afraid to accept me because of you..and i know.. By bring you back to Korea will make her open her heart again..either for you..or for me..and i don't want to see her crying again..."

"So..thats why..you helping me? To clear up the thing i done 5 years ago..aren't you afraid if she come back to me again?"

Smile.

"But she didn't do that.."

ChangJoo leaning his back to his chair and chuckled.

"You're right... Aahhh...daebakk!! I never thought i will met someone like you..but i'm glad..you're perfect guy for her.. And i know you will make her happy...you're the first person that make her smile like that  just by talking about you..."

He smile.

"I know.."

-Flashback end-

"......and after that he asked me to not telling you so that you wouldn't mad at him..and he didn't want to make you think he's intefering your life..he did that just to make you happy..and forget about all the pain that i give to you 5 years ago..jihyo ah..."

He stare at her face. Tears are running down on her cheek. She never thought that he will do that. 

"He love you so much..Jihyo ah..don't let this things ruin your relationship..i know its our faults because not telling you..but please..its for your own good..im so sorry.. Jihyo ah.." he hold her hand. Jihyo look at their hand. Her tears seems wouldn't stop.

I know he love me,oppa..i know.. But our problem wasn't just this.. He don't want to tell me about MinJung because he doesn't trust me.. He doesn't trust me....

**************************************************************

"Why are you avoiding me,Oppa?" MinJung try to catch his step. Gary just ignoring her and kept walking. He's been ignoring her since the day he arrived. They just have another meeting with the manager at the hotel and he's heading back to his room. MinJung pull his arm and he stopped.

"Oppa!!"

Gary look at her and sighed. "What you want?"

"Why are you being like this?are you going to ignore me because of her?"

"'Her' you're talking about was my wife.."

MinJung bites her lip.

"Arasso...so you don't want this contract anymore,aren't you? I will tell the CEO to terminate this contract and it was your fault..and your company will be in a big problem after this...and your wife..urrhh!!!" before she finished,Gary grab her shoulder and push her unto the wall. MinJung was shocked.

"Do it..i don't give a damm about it..and if you want to do something like that to my company, make sure you wouldn't appeared again infront of me..or i will kill you..!!"

Her jaws dropped when she heard that.

"Oppa....whats wrong with you....why you being like this?"

"And don't involve my wife on this..understand!"

Her face expresion change.

"No..i will...i told you i want you back..i will destroy your company..and i will tell her eveything about us.."

Gary put his hand on her neck and grab it slightly.

"Don't worry..i will tell her eveything...and don't appear infront of her anymore..or else..." he grab her neck and she try to push him away. Gary let her go and walk away.

"I will make you come back,oppa!!!i will!!!i wouldn't let you go,oppa!!Oppa!!"she shout but he just walk away. MinJung bite her lips and tears running down.

"I will get you back oppa...no matter what...."

 

-to be continued-

 

Note: aigoo...i never thought it will be long..so i decide to make it two chapter..next chapter i will update later.. Jihyo will meet her mother in law and she will tell jihyo something that make her go back to gary. Hohoho...please wait..and gary also will tell her about his past..

 

Thanks for reading this..*bow*

Thanks for your comment...*hug*

P/s:i already finish my exam so i've a lot of free time..i will update faster..

 

Next Chapter:: The Story Only She Don't Know 2...