Married

Way below standards, but i love you.

Chunji looked at his watch impatiently, starting to think that L.Joe lied to him about coming to you and Woohyun's wedding. "DUDE HE'S LATE!" Sunggyu walked over and took Chunji's phone out of his hands. "I'm calling him right now!" Chunji watched the door to see if any guy with orange hair appears. "He isn't picking up his damn phone." Sunggyu huffed and walked away.

"L.Joe you are so dead." Chunji sighed and walked away. "Looking for me?" He turned to see L.Joe with a different hair colour. 

tumblr_ltpw39v6SG1qbegc3o2_250.jpg

"BYUNGHUN!" Chunji ran up and hugged L.Joe tightly. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR SO LONG!" L.Joe laughed. "It's good to be back!" Chunji released L.Joe and tilted his head when he noticed a girl standing awkwardly behind him. "Who's this?" L.Joe turned and grabbed the girl and pulled her closely to him. "Chunji, say hello to my girlfriend, Hanmi." 

Hanmi bowed, smiled and waved at Chunji shyly. "Annyeonghahsehyo!" 

"Hey lets go, the wedding's starting." CAP ran over and called Chunji. He turned to see L.Joe with a girl and his jaw dropped. "DUDE YOU LOOK DIFFERENT AND YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?"

"The story will be told one day, lets go!" L.Joe laughed and walked towards his seat with Hanmi.

 

You walked down the aisle towards Woohyun, smiling happily and nodding at your friends that came to your wedding. You saw your parents and your parents in law and smiled happily at them. Your dad gave you a thumbs up while your mum wiped her tears away. 

"Will you take her, ~~~~~, as your lawfully wedded wife?" "Yes."

"Will you take him, Nam Woo Hyun, as your lawfully wedded husband?" "Yes."

You and Woohyun exchanged rings and kissed. 

Everyone stood up and clapped.

 

You went back to your house and changed into clothes that were more comfortable, and went to attend to your guest that attended your wedding. You went to TEENTOP and hugged each of them individually, thanking them for helping with the proposal.

"Hey, did you notice L.Joe's back?" Chunji mentioned. Your eyes widen. "He is? Where is he?" CAP pointed out to the balcony. "Out there!"

 

You walked over and saw L.Joe standing by the balcony with a girl that was a head shorter than him. You smiled. *Oppa has a girlfriend.* Just then, you felt a pair of arms hugging your waist. "~~~~~" You turned and faced Woohyun. "We're finally married."

"I promise i'll be a good wife." You said laughing. Woohyun smiled and kissed you on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, Nam Woo Hyun."

~

END OF THE STORY!

I'm writing a new story now! Will be out at around, 730? (: Love you all for the support!

<3 xoxxo.