Proposal

Way below standards, but i love you.

"Thats it!" You finished typing your report on your laptop. Smiling happily, you left your laptop on and went to bed. "I should print it tomorrow morning, so i don't forget." You went into dreamland. 

tumblr_lsui5ygLqH1qbk28jo1_500.jpg

The next morning, you woke up and saw a bouquet of flowers and a cup of warm milo on the table. You got out of bed and smelled the roses. You opened the card and read it. 

"Aren't this roses pretty? Just like you." You smiled happily as you took a sip of your milo. You walked out of your room and walked over to Woohyun's room. You knocked the door twice, there was no response. You opened it and went in. "Oppa?" No one was in the room. 

You walked over to Woohyun's table and saw a small note on the table, "Go to the backyard." You laughed. *How did you know i would come here?* You quickly went down to the backyard, hoping to see Woohyun. But to your disappointment, he wasn't there. You frowned and sat down on the bench. Turning, you realised there was a note on the bench. 

"Go to the tree." You looked up and saw a big tree infront of you. You walked over, and saw a ladder, leading to a treehouse. You climbed up and saw a small little table set in the middle of the treehouse, filled with delicious looking food. You went over and sat down.

"How do you like it?" You turned and saw Woohyun behind you. You smiled. "I love it. Thanks for the roses." Woohyun smiled and sat opposite of you. "Lets eat breakfast!"

After you and Woohyun ate breakfast together, you looked at the clock. "Time for me to clean the house!" You stood up to leave. Walking pass Woohyun, he held onto your hand, refusing to let go. "Oppa i got to go!" Woohyun stood up and held on to your hand tighter. "Wait."

tumblr_lsuoz9Lc7S1qjii2lo1_500.jpg

Woohyun bent down on one knee, taking out a box, revealing a really pretty ring. You covered your mouth with your free hand. You were extremely shocked. "~~~~~, will you be my girlfriend?" 

You looked down, into Woohyun's eyes. He was sincere, he wasn't playing.

 

~~~~

YAY I GOT OVER A HUNDRED SUBS! ^-^ THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH. LOVE.YOU.MAXXXX.

tumblr_lstc0tQA3o1qanlnzo1_500.gif