Parents

Way below standards, but i love you.

After a long and enjoyable week of school, you reached home and left your books on the table. Woohyun was out with INFINITE having dance practice by the park. You were invited but you decided to go home first to clean the house. After cleaning and moping every room, you had a shower. After bathing, you walked to your room, rubbing your head with your towel. You smiled as you saw an envelope on the table. *My pay! Time to visit appa and omma again!* You quickly took your phone out and dialed their number.

Woohyun walked back home, listening to songs and eating a lollipop. He saw you leaving the house. "~~~~~!" he called out to you. Turning, you smiled and waved. "Oppa!" "Where are you going? It late!" Woohyun was concerned. He didn't want anything bad to happen to you. "I'm visiting my parents! Dont worry I'll promise to be back by 630pm okay?" You did a Ok sign. Woohyun patted your head. "Do you mind if I go with you?"

"Omma it's me!" you knocked the door. Woohyun was nervous. *It's not like I'm meeting my parents in law right. Calm down Woohyun* The door opened, and an elderly woman stood there. Smiling brightly. "ah ~~~~~!" She gave ~~~~~ a big hug. Woohyun smiled at the mother daughter moment. "who's this?" ~~~~~'s mother asked, looking at Woohyun. "this is Woohyun oppa!" Woohyun smiled happily, he expected you to introduce him as your employer.

"Here Omma. Here's this month's money" You gave your mum your full pay. She needed it for your dad's medical bills and house bills. You talked to your mother happily. Woohyun looked around the house. *I never knew ~~~~~'s parents lived in such a small house* The door opened and an elderly man walked into the house. "Appa!" You walked over and gave him a hug. Woohyun stood up and bowed. "Who's this young man? Your boyfriend?" Your cheeks turned bright red. "A-Ani!"

Woohyun ate dinner with you and your family. He had alot of fun. It was like a family dinner. His parents were hardly home so he didn't get to eat with them much. Soon it was 630, and you decided to go. You gave your parents a kiss on the cheeks and Woohyun gave them a hug each. "Promise to visit us again Woohyun." Your mum said. Woohyun nodded and smile. "I would love to!"

You and Woohyun walked home. You were tired. Woohyun noticed. He stopped infront of you and bent down. "Get on" you tilted your head. *what?* Woohyun laughed. "Get on or people will stare!" You quickly got on Woohyun's back. He piggybacked you all the way home. You fell asleep on his back.