baozi

lovely minseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 6 months since I married with minseok.

I felt his head in the crook of my neck and he wrapped his arm around my body, I slowly opened my eyes "oppa you're back, when?" I asked him and his hair. He looked up at me and his face was in front of my face "an hour ago" he answered, my lips make an O, he wanted to kissed me but I stopped him "wait, I will brush my tooth first" I tried to get out from his hugged but failed "oppa" I said, then he let me go.

I went to the bathroom then started to brushed my teeth, I felt like want to throw up "uhuk" "are you okay?" Asked miseok from bedroom, "I'm okay" I said.

After that I felt hungry so I decided to make breakfast. "Hmm, what do you make?" Asked minseok, he wrapped his arms around my waist "bulgogi" I said, he rested his chin on my shoulder "chagiya, I haven't got my morning kiss" he pouted, I turned to face him and a little bit tip toe, then I kissed him slowly. I pulled out from the kissed "now can you help me prepare the table?" I asked him "ne" said minseok.

Then we ate together, I looked at minseok, he was looking at me with widened eyes "waeyo oppa?" "Aniyo, it just you eat a little bit much than before" he said, I looked at my plate, I already ate 2 bowls of rice and half plate of bulgogi "chagiya, are you hungry?" he said, I nodded "hmmm, very very hungry".

When I washed the plates, I felt want to throw up again "uhuk" minseok heard it, and came to me "hey, you don't feeling well, do you?" He asked me "I don't know oppa, I feel like want to throw up" "go get rest, I will clean the plates" "thank you, mianhae" I said.

I was lay on my bed, then I felt someone was lay beside me, he wrapped his arms around me and caressed my back. When I started sleepy, my stomach growled, I stood up "where are you going?" he asked "kitchen" I answered.

Then I back to the bedroom with a bowl of ice cream and bread, minseok looked at me "are you serious? you already eat 2 bowls rice and half plate of bulgogi" he said, she pouted "waeyo oppa, do you have a problem with that?are you scare if I gain weight?" "It's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter