Clueless

Not As It Seems
"Land! It feels so good to be back on land!" Tao exclaims as he dives right into the sand. Kai kicks him over and lays down next to him, "We haven't gotten past 3 hours and you're like this already. Tsk. I should've picked Kyungso-" He doesn't continue as he stares into the forest. "Oh yeah? Kyungsoo isn't as entertaining as me- What are you looking at-"
 

 

They stare at the three girls, one with a tail, swimming and giggling, unaware of the foreigners on their island. Kai snaps out of his trance, pulling Tao with him towards the seemingly glowing pool. All three girls silence immediately, snapping their head towards the morals.There was a full minute of staring until Kai broke the silence. "H-hello misses. We are explorers of the land called Exo. We appologize for inturrupting you all, but we were looking for land to rest on."
 
 

 

Tao absentmindedly nodded along. The three girls' ears perked up at the mention of Exo, and smiled forcefully. "We welcome you to the island of Cherry. We are currently the only inhabitants here, though it's possible to make room for two more." The one with violent hair gets out of the water and motions further into the forest, "I shall show you to the houses." Kai and Tao did a small bow to thank them, and followed the violet haired girl.
 
 

 

They failed to notice the sickly sweet melody whispering in the air, along with the unusually wide smiles. One thought ran throughout all three siren's mind. "Looks like we don't have to hunt for dinner tonight." 
 
 
 
Authors note
i'm gonna go cry now