one

Artificial Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REALLY?"  Myungsoo stood up and ran to the place where the shout belonged. He knew it was his mom's.


" Omma! What's happening?" He was now at downstairs . His mother ran towards him with teary eyes and hugged him suddenly." Omma." He just muttered and hugged back, seeing his brother and sis in law smiled peacefully .


" Myungsoo. I'm going to become a grandma." She broke the hug ." Really! That's great. Congrats Hyun." He sat next to Jongin and hugged him tightly ." Thanks. Uncle Myungsoo." Both laughed.

He looked at Hyoyeon," Noona, Is it a boy , right? I want a nephew." 

Jongin stared at him," I want a daughter ."

" son." Myungsoo pouted.

"Daughter ."

"Son"

" daughter."

"Ok! Then, twins please, Noona." Myungsoo teased . They all burst into laughters. 

"Myungsoo-ah. You have shareholders meeting tomorrow, right? Rest early. Go sleep . Don't be so workaholic ." He patted the younger's back.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. He went into his rooms and prepare his stuffs for meeting.

-00:45am-

Myungsoo looked at his watch and surprised it was already dawn. He signed . He was too much interested in his work . 

He heard a knock and Jongin came in. Jongin rushed towards him and patted his head," Aish! Kim Myungsoo! I told ya to sleep. "

Myungsoo smiled at him," I'm sleeping ,Hyun. Don't mad at me." He got up from that spot and stretched his arms ." It's tiring ." He mumbled . 

Jongin could only sign at his actions," Myungsoo-ah . I'm not mad . I just worried ,ok? It's not good for you. I won't leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter