two

Artificial Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter-2

Myungsoo woke up as his room was overwhelmed by the sun rays.

He yawned and stretched his hands." Wow .. Ahhhhh.!!!" He shouted as he realized something .

" God.. I'm late.. Who set up my alarm ?" He stretched his head .

" What's happening here?" The door opened and Jongin appeared.

He looked up his Hyun," Hyun, you did it. Right? Aish.. It's 7 now . I've meeting at 8!"

Jongin smiled at him ," You're not so late. You need more sleep. Get ready. Sungjong is waiting. Ok."

Myungsoo nodded and headed to bathroom .

After he had done his stuffs, Myungsoo headed to downstairs .he saw his person assistant ." Morning. Jongie."

" morning , Hyun." Sungjong smiled."
C'mon Hyun. I've already packed your breakfast. I know you will skip again."

Sungjong was driving a car on their way to MJ.

" Hyun, I've prepared for today meeting . Sungjong handed Myungsoo's iMac which was in passenger's seet to his boss.

Myungsoo checked the informations." It's good. I have to do some ."

Sungjong looked him through mirror ." Hyun. I think you should eat now .. You have to go to Ministry of Trading  . There's a meeting for MJ products to export. It'll start at 8 .it will take a little long since MJ is making a new construction project in Gangnam. After that , You have shareholders' meeting at MJ. And.." Sungjong was about to continue.

" Sungjong-ah. Did you prepare all the requirements? I need to be perfect . " Myungsoo said as be stared his iMac .

Sungjong signed." Nae. Can I continue ?" He said although he knew Myungsoo wouldn't even touch his food.

" Of course." Myungsoo replied.

" Ah- You have to meet a model for cosmetic advertising after meeting.  Ohh.. We're here." Sungjong stopped the car as Myungsoo left.

Sungjong heaved as he watched his boss's still untouched lunch box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Soojung-shi, you've to meet the CEO of MJ coorperation for advertising of their cosmetic brand!"Jihyo, her manager said.

Soojung smirked at her." You don't hava any right to call me that name. I'm Krystal. Ok. Prepare the car."

Jihyo took her some paper." Here are rules from MJ. You can discuss with him if you don't like. "

Soojung rolled her eyes. " Give me." He read it thoroughly ." Not so bad. But . Still not perfect."

Lee Jieun, Soojung's make-up artist came in," Unnie. Can I start now?"

Soojung stared at her from head to toe." Huh. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THERE? YOU ARE ALREADY LATE!" 

Jieun shocked at her reaction . N.. Na.. Nae. Unnie ." I'm sorry." She said as she bowed her for nth times.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter