five

Artificial Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

five 

 

Jongin's POV 

 

I really didn't have no idea why Omma was doing that to Soo  . I was not against her but it's not the time yet . Why did she want Soo to meet that girl so much even when he wasn't feeling good . 

I decided to checked on Myungsoo again and made my way to his room . As expected , he still curled up in his blanket . How cute ! Myungsoo was always a cute kid for me . I still couldn't accept the fact that he was grown up and going to get married soon . 

I sat on the edge of the bed as I wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead and neck with soaked towel . As I looked at him  more carefully , he seemed not OK . He looked terrible . I touched his forehead and he's burning . 

I couldn't think straight at that moment and didn't know what I ought to do first . I really hated myself for being such a stupid . It's not a big deal to take care of a sick boy but Myungsoo is not just another boy . Stubborn like rocks . 

I slowly shaked his shoulders to wake him up after preparing some pills for him . And, luckily Hyo already made Myungsoo's enemy chicken porridge so that I only needed to reheat it .

" Myungsoo-ah ! Soo , hey ! Can you get up ? "

He smiled and tried to sat up while leaning on my shoulders . 

" Still hurts ? " 

" Not that much . But it still hurts " 

He answered softly and it's too obvious that he wasn't feeling better and trying to act like he was alright . He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter