The price to pay.

Unwanted Marriage.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a school day; everything felt the same except for the fact that ‘Miss Park’ is now ‘Mrs. Lu.’ Sora in the limo beside Luhan staring at the view. Normally her own driver will take her to school and she felt comfortable that way, but now Luhan’s in the same car as her.

They once again walked into the school without exchanging a word. Sora walked into her homeroom only to find Hyuna and Bona welcoming her.

“Oh my Gosh it’s Sora! You didn’t even tell us that you were getting married, I’m so shattered! Who’s the guy? Is he nice?” Hyuna said while giving Sora a big hug.

Luhan happened to walk past and stopped as he spotted Sora in front of him.

“Sorry, my relatives forced me to get married instantly. And the guy is Lu Han…” She replied in a sad tone.

“Oh My Gosh really? I thought you hated him. Sorry about mentioning it.”

“Yes I hate him; he doesn’t even bother talking to me. I hate him a lot”

Luhan, after hearing what they said walked off with a little smirk.

“She hates me.” he mumbled to himself.

Luhan walked towards his friends who were in the corner.

“Yo Luhan, congrats on the wedding.” Kris said as he reached out for some chips.

“Eh, hey.” Luhan replied in a cool tone.

“What are you going to do about Chaeyoung?” Lay asked which had caused Xiumin to pay his attention to the sentence.

“What about Chaeyoung?”

“Aren’t you going to tell her about Sora?” Xiumin asked getting worried.

“She doesn’t care.”

“What if she does something to Sora nonna?” Ask Tao.

“Do you think I care?”

“She’s your wife.” Chen added.

“Chaeyoung’s my Love.”

Sora walked out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter