The pressured marriage

Unwanted Marriage.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora fidgeting with her fingers while having her hair and make-up done. She didn’t know why she ever agreed to this, she could have run away like in one of those dramas. But she’s just too soft-hearted.

“Honey would you please stop fidgeting? It’s distracting!” Mrs. Park asked as she instructed the make-up artist.

“This marriage thing is distracting.” Sora mumbled.

Without noticing what Sora mumbled, her mother quickly placed the veil followed by a little tiara onto Sora’s head.

“There Honey, you look beautiful.”

“There’s no point in being beautiful if the person’s not happy.” Sora mumbled once again.

Once again Sora’s mother ignored her comment and pushed her out of the make-up room towards the Church aisle. Sora landed on her feet and cursed the high-heels she was wearing. She then started adjusting her shoes in front of the audience causing them to giggle. Sora shook off the adjusting position and looked up; a figure standing about 50 metres from her caught her eyes.

It was the groom for sure, his tuxedo was crinkled up a little by the arm area indicting that he has been folding his arms for awhile. He had his arms folded in an impatient manner with a slight frown on his face. Before she could determine more things about him she was already dragged along the aisle with her arms linked around her father’s.

She walked, actually more like being dragged along with her father until they met a point where they could see the groom’s face clearly. Though it was about 20 metres from there starting point Sora could see clearly; she could recognize that face from anywhere, where is Lu Han, her chillhood friend.

Without a thought, Sora automatically stopped walking and took a step back. She was about to run away until her father caught her just in time. He quickly dragged her in a mannered way along the aisle slowly, while mumbling back without lifting his teeth.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Mr. Park asked while looking normal.

“I’m not marrying Luhan, No way!” Sora mumbled back while waving to the crowd.

“Dad, you know I hate him.”

“You do realise that if you run off like this the Park family will be in a deep crisis? Our family will be humiliated by your actions, further more you’ll never get married!” Mr. Park answered as they took another step to meet about 40 metres from the starting point.

Sora walked in deep thought. She couldn’t possibly wreck her family’s reputation, further more she didn’t want her father to be insulted. She was the only child and she knew she meant everything to her parents; she couldn’t just end up like that.

“Fine.” She mumbled back as they met Luhan.

Mr. Park smiled as he handed Sora’s hand to Luhan’s. Luhan held onto Sora’s hands tightly indicating that he has been pressured into this as well. Sora jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter