i just..can't..

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'im ed up' jiyong thought while covering his face with his palm. he was 'nearly' having with chaerin when suddenly saw sojung. its not that he angry at sojung because she interrupt their making session, its just that... when he saw her at the door, making eye contact with her. those eyes..shows me that she is hurt...badly. jiyong started to call sojung, text her a lot of time, but she didn't answer..

'now tell me what happen to you guys' your mom ask you. you tried to talk but, you can't stop sobbing. mom just rub my back. 'come jae-ah, let's play with me' your dad say with a smile on his face. he knew that the kid was confuse and don't know what is going on. so jae hold his grandfather's hand and glanced at his mom last time and walk.

you stopped crying and sigh loudly. 'are you ready to tell me?' your mom asks you. you just nodded your head. 'i don't know omma, i think jiyong's feeling for me...fade... he nearly having with a girl...in our house omma..i just can't...' you say and started to cry. then your mom just lead you to your old room and let you and jae sleep. 'if you need anything tell me okay?' your dad tell you, worried about you. you just smile, nodded and hug jae to sleep. 'omma are you okay?' jae ask you. 'of course im okay' you say with a fake smile. 'okay then omma, don't cry again arraso?' jae say while cupping her mom's face and kiss her lips. you smile and hug jae to sleep.

'ARGHHHH!!! WHERE DID SOJUNG AND JAE GONE?!?!?!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter