i don't know

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of door opening wake sojung up. 'There he is' she thought. jiyong was drunk in his office clothes, when he saw sojung was awake, he went near to sojung. when he sat next to sojung, both of them make eye contact. 'what the hell is he looking at' sojung thought. then suddenly, he put his shift his body like he was sitting. he put his head at sojung's shoulder and sigh, then his right arm wrapped around sojung's waist. 'sojung-ah, i love you so much' jiyong said. sojung just ruffled his hair and have a awkward smile on her face. suddenly jiyong started to kiss your shoulder and to your neck, you just stay still. 'oh my god what is he doing' sojung thought. she awkwardly stand up and leave jiyong there alone, staring at her. sojung just walk and went to the kitchen to drink some water. 'What a relief' sojung whispered to herself. its not that sojung doesn't want to have with him..its just that..'i don't know' sojung whisper to herself and cover her face with a palm. jiyong have been going home late and drunk, sometimes when they wake up sojung will get breakfast ready and feed jae, when jae saw jiyong, he will shout 'appa' loudly while jiyong, he just kiss both sojung and his son on the cheek and give them a smile and leave the house. sojung knew that something is not right, but sojung pass the feeling of being curious and sad, sojung just feed jae, not wanting to know that his mother is sad'everyday is the same, he didn't eat breakfast,be back at  night, drunk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter