sink

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Omma!!!!' shouted Jae. Big smile spread on sojung's face. Jae run towards his omma direction and hug her thights, then sojung carry jae to her shoulder. 'How was your sleep cutie pie?' Sojung ask jae, with a big smile jae replied, 'it was gwood omma!' say Jae with aegyo which melt his omma's heart. Both mom and son smile. 'I'll cook breakfast! What you want to eat Jae?' ask sojung. 'Sandwich!' shouted the hungry boy, then he went to watch cartoon.
---------------------------------------------
'Jiyong will wake up later, i should make for him too..maybe he wants it' sojung thought while making the sandwich. 'Jae! Breakfast is ready!'shouted sojung. 'Yay!' said Jae while running to the kitchen. He quickly sat down at the kitchen table and start eating. Then sojung heard footsteps coming down. 'Jiyong' says sojung in her mind. Sojung just act nothing and continue feeding Jae. As usual, he took his bag. When he was about to take the bag, his phone ring. Sojung saw a smile in his face. He is trying to hide his smile. Then he pick up the phone call and leave the house. 'Is he cheating on me?' Sojung stomach sink. 
-----------------------------------------
2nd chapter up! Sorry lame chapter! Will try again 3rd chapter!:-) 
xoxo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter