The Idol and The Wedding Planner

Falling for My Fake Girlfriend....Again
Hey guys!! So most of you probably saw last night that I had updated and then when you checked the story, saw that there wasnt an update, and that is because im an idiot. lol. I was typing up this chapter last night and decided to take a break, so i saved it but i hadnt checked the "draft" box so it saved as a public update >.> 
 
so...sorry for the confusion!! hahaha. thank you to LIUtheSONE, darinka12, and willowtree for mentioning it in the comments!! But heres the real update keke. Hope you like it and make sure to leave lots of lovely comments, to subscribe, and most importantly, to upvote!! <3 <3 <3 ~sasha unnie
 
p.s. we just hit 200 subbies and 100 comments!!! yayayayayayay!!!!! you guys are the best!!

 

 

"Dara noona!" Kai hugged his favorite noona that he hadn't seen for so long. 

 
"Come in. I have to tell you something." She took his hand and lead him inside. 
 
"Hyung!" Kai smiled when he saw Jiyong, Daras boyfriend, in the kitchen making dinner.
 
"Oh Kai." Jiyong smiled and waved to him. "How've you been?"
 
"Good." Kai responded. "You?" GD gave him a thumbs up as he slipped the dish into the microwave. "You haven't been leaving Dara have you?" Kai joked at their past. 
 
"Yah!" GD exclaimed. "That was like 3 or 4 years ago!! Let it go!!!" 
 
Dara and Kai chuckled. "Nah, after he left me the second time and came back, he knows if he ever leaves me again, I would cut his head off and stick onto the roof of my car." 
 
Kai laughed at Daras threats and the three soon sat down for dinner. "Gah this looks amazing." Kai rubbed his hand together and his lips. 
 
Dara served him his food and let him begin to eat. "So, Kai. Me and Jiyong have something to tell you." Dara said placing a hand on GD's. GD looked up at her and bashfully smiled. Kai stared at the two in confusion. 
 
"Dara and I....we're getting married." Jiyong announced. 
 
Kai almost choked on his food. He began to cough and grabbed the glass of water. Dara ran over and began patting him on the back. "That's not really the reaction I was expecting...." 
 
Kai eventually calmed himself down. "Marriage?!" He exclaimed. The couple nodded. 
 
"Yeah. He proposed to me last week." Dara warmly smiled just thinking of the happy memory before turning her attention back to Kai. "And the reason why you're here, is because we want you and a few of the other EXO boys to sing at our wedding." 
 
Kai blinked at the two as he tried to process what she just said. "You...you want us to sing at your wedding?" He asked baffled. "Are you sure?" 
 
Dara and GD looked at each other wondering if they had made a mistake. "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to." GD said with a little confusion in his voice. He honestly thought they would be honored to. 
 
"No no!" Kai shook his hands. "We would love to! But, you guys still want us to after what happened at Baekhyuns brothers wedding?" 
 
"Yeah, we really do." Dara smiled and placed a hand on his. "We can handle your fans, just please come." 
 
Kai smiled. "Of course we would sing. I'll talk to my manager and a couple of the the others guys later tonight." He said. Dara smiled from ear to ear. She was glad her little dongsaeng would be at her wedding. 
 
 
 
Kai left soon after leaving the lovely couple alone. 
 
"Entertainment is good, we need a wedding planner now." GD said as he cleaned up the dishes from the table. 
 
Dara smiled. "Don't worry about that, I already have another old friend in mind for that one." 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
 
"So how's the food?" Kris asked as him and Ye Na sat in the private room of his favorite restaurant. 
 
"It's amazing." Ye Na gave him a thumbs as she stuffed her fact with another lettuce wrap and meat. Kris chuckled at her hearty appetite. He glanced down at a small little black box that was placed beside the table. He lightly smiled to himself and slid the box closer towards the table so she wouldn't see it yet.
 
 
 
"Kamsahamnida." Ye Na bowed her head as the waitress placed their desserts on the table. The waitress bowed her head and left the two alone. Ye Na immediately dove into her Sunday.
 
"How are you not full yet?" Kris asked in astonishment that she still had space left in her tiny. 
 
"Can't talk...must eat..." She answered back almost finishing her two serving ice cream. Kris stared at her with his mouth parted in slight shock. 
 
 
After Ye Na had vacuumed all of the desserts, including Kris's, what was left of his main dish, and all of the sides, she was full. 
 
"Well," Kris took out his credit card, "that probably dried out my money." He chuckled sarcastically as he gave the waitress his card. Ye Na blushed and giggled as she popped a mint into .
 
The waitress came back and returned his card, and left once again, leaving Kris and Ye Na alone with no distractions. Kris was about to take out the black box and give it to Ye Na, when her phone suddenly began to ring.  
 
"Mianhe." She picked her phone. "I'll be right back." Ye Na said and quietly got up, leaving the room. Kris sighed and opened the box up, revealing a beautiful sparkling bracelet. 
 
Ye Na closed the door behind her and stood out in the hall, picking up her call. "Yobosayo?" She answered. 
 
"Lee Ye Na!!" A cheerful and spunky voiec beamed on the other line. 
 
Ye Na's eyes widened at the familiar voice. "Unnie!!" 
 
"Hey!! How are you?? How was your trip to Paris??" Dara eagerly asked on the other line. 
 
Ye Na smiled. "It was amazing. How's Jiyong oppa?" 
 
"He's fine, as always." Dara answered with a soft chuckle. Just hearing her laugh, Ye Na smiled. 
 
"Thats good. How're the eyes?" Ye Na asked. 
 
"They're good too." Dara chuckled. "But I have to ask you something. Can you stop by in the next couple of days at my place?" 
 
"Yeah of course!" Ye Na nodded. "I'll come by tomorrow around noon." 
 
"Great! See you then!" Dara answered back, excited to see her old friend after so long. 
 
"Bye!" The two said and hung up. Ye Na wondered what Dara had to ask her as she went back inside. 
 
 
 
"Sorry about that oppa." Ye Na said as she sat back down. Kris waved it off though. Ye Na nodded and checked through her phone once more. She looked up and lightly smiled. "Should we go?" She asked and was about to get back up. 
 
But Kris grabbed her arm stopping her from getting up. Ye Na slightly furrowed her eyebrows and sat back down. "Ye Na..I have something to give you." He said and pulled out the black little box. 
 
"Holy is he gonna propose?!" Those words panicked trough Ye Na's head when she saw the box. 
 
"Here. open it." Kris slid the box to her. Ye Na gulped and lifted the top off. A slight shiver went down her spine when she saw the gorgeous bracelet. She took it out and held it in her hand, confused. Ye Na looked at Kris for some kind of an explanation. 
 
"We've known each other for almost 19 years now, Ye Na. And even though we hadnt spoken from the ages of 5 to 18, I had fallen for you ever since you gave me that flower when we were kids." Kris began, his words full of sincerity and love. "And with this bracelet, I hope that one day you can come to me, wearing it. Not as Lianna, Rising World Famous Wedding Planner, but as Lee Ye Na, the kind girl who stole my heart." 
 
Ye Na was speechless. Sure, Kris had been the nicest person she had ever met, but the fact that he liked her all these years was ipossible for her to believe. Why her? Why of all people her? 
 
But the biggest question that was bothering her was why now? He said he had liked since they were kids, but why had he never told her when they were in high school? Was he scared? Was he ashamed to like Ugly Suzy? 
 
Ye Na knew Kris would never be like that, but she just couldnt shake it out of her mind. 
 
"You dont have to answer me now, I know its a lot to take in, but when you're ready to accept me, you'll wear the bracelet right?" He looked at her with hopeful eyes. And for the first time, her heart fluttered.  
 
Kris was slowly, making his way into her heart. 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai watched TV late one night with Sehun and D.O. He had talked to D.O. Chen, and Baekhyun about singing at the concert and they happily agreed considering it their favorite noona's wedding. The three firneds were watching late night re-runs of Running Man episodes. 
 
Sehun had fallen asleep and DO was fighting to keep his eyes open. Kai was lazily flipping through the channels when the door opened and Kris came in. Kai looked up and furrowed his eyebrows. "Where have you been?" He asked. 
 
Kris smiled from ear to ear and threw a take home back to him. "You dont have to know." He said as he danced into his room. 
 
Kai scoffed. "What's he so happy about?" He mumbled as he looked through the bag. "Oooo kimchi!!" He exclaimed and got up to get chopsticks from the kitchen. He was about to go back to the living room when his phone rang. Kai looked at the caller ID and picked it up. "Oh Tiffany yah." 
 
"I need a break, seriously." She sighed into the phone. 
 
Kai chuckled. "Waeyo?" 
 
"I cant work with these models. They're think they're so high and mighty when they're nothing but a bunch of dry twigs!!" She rambled into the phone. 
 
Kai threw his head back and laughed. "Ok calm down. The show is in two days and then after that, you'll never have to see them again." He assured her and began going back to the living room with his chopsticks. 
 
Tiffany let a long sigh out. "Arasso..." She mumbled. There was a silence on the line for a bit when neither of them had anything to say. Tiffany broke the silence soon after though. "Hey I was thinking that we should get the group together and hang out in the next couple of days. Taeyeonnie's flying in from America from vacation and Seohyun's school is on summer break." Taeyeon was a producer for famous singers and Seohyun was a professor at a performing arts college. 
 
Kai thought for it a bit. "Yeah thats sounds like fun. Its been a while since we've all got together." 
 
"Mhm." Tiffany nodded. 
 
Kai yawned. "I have to go now Tiff. I'll call you another time." He said. 
 
"Arasso, bye oppa." She said and the two hung up.
 
Kai thought back to their high school years when he was head over heels for her. Ever since that night where she played that joke on Ye Na in the gym, he would never love her again. They built their friendship up again over the months of the remaning senior school year, but Tiffany and Kai both new that Kai would never look at Tiffany as a woman ever again. She had hurt him and Ye Na way too much.
 
And then there was Ye Na. 
 
It had been 6 years since he last spoke or even saw her. He would occasionally wonder how she was, where she was, or even if she was doing alright. But for the most part, he had totally forgotten about her.
 
He didnt care 95% of the time, and to some extent, you could say he was even glad she wasnt there anymore. He just didnt care anymore. When she first left him, he went crazy over her. He tried for months to contact her and try to find her. But no one would tell him anything, or they just didnt know. 
 
And so eventually, Kai just forgot about her. He didnt like her anymore. Ye Na was completely gone from his mind. 
 
 
Kai ate his kimchi and turned off the TV. He walked back over to Sehun and DO and nudged them with his leg. 
 
"Yah get up. go to your own beds." He yawned. DO and Sehun both groggily got up and went to their rooms, followed by Kai. 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ye Na sat in her apartment, watching TV as well. Jae Suk was just ousted by Jong Kook on the TV and Ye Na would have usually laughed or either sympathized with the grasshopper, but her mind was off somewhere else. 
 
"but when you're ready to accept me, you'll wear the bracelet right?" Kris's words swam through her head over and over again. She loved Kris, ver much. He had helped her so much through the years that she was building herself back up. 
 
But did she love him in the way he loved her? 
 
Her heart did flutter when he said those words to her...
 
Maybe Ye Na did think of him as a man. I mean, why not? Kris was an attractive older man that Ye Na liked dearly. He was funny and also so sweet to her. What was he lacking?
 
Ye Na didnt know but something was definitely missing. But she wondered if she should just go for it. Maybe if she said yes to Kris, she would learn to love him as a man, and not just as her friend. 
 
She hoped she would. 
 
The door across her bedroom slowly opened and a groggy Bomi wobbled out. "Yah..." She whispered with her voice hoarse. Ye Na blinked and shook out of her trance. She looked at Bomi and almost jumped back from shock. 
 
"What the hell is on your face??" Ye Na exclaimed placing a hand over her rapid beating heart. Bomi rolled her eyes as she lightly patted her dark green, cracked face mask. 
 
"It takes a lot of work to be beautiful like me Ye Na yah." Bomi cluckled ad turned off the TV. "Go to bed dude, its almost 2 in the morning." Ye Na considered her order and nodded. She was tired and needed to sleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"UNNIE!!!!" Ye Na exclaimed when she saw Dara the next afternoon. The two old friends ebraced one another tightly. "I've missed you so much!!" 
 
"You too!!!" Dara exclaimed. "You have to catch me up on everything okay?" She said leading Ye Na inside. Ye Na sat on the couch as Dara fetched her some snacks. 
 
"So what did you wanna tell me?" Ye Na asked when Dara came back with the food. Dara bit from her lip tyring not to smile too much. 
 
"so...you know how much Jiyong and I love each other right?" Dara began, eager to just tell her everything right now. 
 
"Yeah of course." Ye Na nodded taking a bite of the vanilla cake. 
 
"Well...he asked my to marry him last week." Dara told her. Ye Na's eyes widened and she also began to choke on her dessert. "oh my god not you too." Data sighed and began to pat Ye Na's back, giving her the glass of water. 
 
Ye Na finally calmed down, but her eyes were still bugged out. "YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" Dara blushed and giddily nodded. 
 
"Yeah." She sighed with a smile. 
 
"OH MY GOD!!!" Ye Na broke into a grin and hugged her friend. "Unnie im so happy for you!!!" Dara laughed and hugged her back. 
 
"And we want you to plan our wedding." Dara added onto the excitement. 
 
Ye Na looked at her in shock. "Are- are you serious?? You want me to plan your wedding?? Dara nodded with certainty. 
 
"Of course!!!" Dara lightly hit Ye Na on the shoulder. "Why wouldnt we ask you?" She chuckled. 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai, Baekhyun, DO, and Chen all got out of Baekhyuns car. "So this is where Dara noona moved to...." Chen nodded as they walked into the large apartent building. 
 
The other three chuckled and walked towards the elevator. "She'll be really excited to see you guys." Kai told them. 
 
"We missed her too." DO nodded, pouting that they hadnt seen her in so long. The elevator reached the 7th floor and they handosme four men walked to her apartment. 
 
 
Kai ran the doorbell and waited for her to open in. 
 
 
 
Dara and Ye Na were inside chatting about possibilities for the wedding when the doorbell rang. Dara furrowed her eyebrows since she hadnt expected anyone to come over, Jiyong was on a quick trip to China and wouldnt be back until tomorrow night. 
 
"I'll be in the kitchen, Im gonna pack this stuff away." Ye Na said and took the cake and plates back into the kitchen Dara nodded to her and went to answer the door. 
 
"Dugusayo?" She asked trying to look through the peephole. 
 
Baekhyun and the others chuckled. "Your first loves!" He answered. Dara would recognize their voices anyway. She beamed and opened the door. 
 
"My boys!!" She lauged and threw her ars around them. 
 
"Noona!!" Chen, DO, and Baekhyun exclaimed when they saw her. Ye Na heard a bunch of voices and she slightly smiled from the excitement she could feel. 
 
"You're probably here to talk about the singing thing, right?" Dara figured as her and the other four walking inside. The boys nodded. "Great." She nodded. "the wedding planner is here as well and we could all talk about it together." She clapped excitedly. "This is so great." She smiled. 
 
Ye Na came out of the kitchen and saw Dara standing in front of four guys, their backs were to her. Dara noticed Ye Na. "Guys! This is the wedding planner, Lianna." 
 
The guys all turned around. 
 
Ye Na bowed. "Annyeonghasayo." She smiled and lifted her head and looked at the guys. 
 
Kai saw Ye Na. 
 
And Ye Na saw Kai. 
 
"Ye Na, this is DO, Baekhyun, Chen, and...." 
 
"Kai." Ye Na spoke, caught.