New Them

Falling for My Fake Girlfriend....Again

~6 years later, present day~

 
The airplane doors were opened, the captain told the passengers they could begin to exit the air craft. 
 
Everyone got up and made a formal line to leave. 
 
"I wanna have long brown hair done by the worlds most famous hair designer."
 
A beautiful woman stood up. She shook her hair out of the loose bun that she had placed it in. It shook out and her soft waves fell perfectly down at her back. She ran her fingers through her silk locks that caught the eyes of many. 
 
"Wearing the most expensive blue jeans, and a stylish white tank top."
 
She fixed her jeans and striaghtened her shirt and slid out of her first class seat. "Thank you." She smiled softly to the man that let her through. He blushed and nodded. 
 
"I wanna walk down the street in my suede black wedge heels with men staring at me in awe." 
 
She thanked the captain and workers and walked through the tunnel that connected the airplane and airport. 
 
As she walked, she could feel people's stares. They weren't looking in horror, but in astonishment. She let a small smile slip. Many years ago, she envied the girls who recieved those looks and here she was now, holding the eyes of many.
 
Her heels clicked against the ground and began to get closer to a hoard of photographers that were waiting for her. One of the photographers caught sight of her heels and called the rest. "She's here!!" He called with a smile.
 
Immediately, a bolt of camera flashes went off at the side of the beauty. 
 
"Lianna ssi!! How was your trip in Paris?" 
 
"Do you want to plan Super Juniors Sungmin and Kim Sa Eun ssi's wedding?!" 
 
"How do you handle your success??" 
 
"Have you always been this beautiful??" 
 
Lianna chuckled. She just smiled and waved at them with her perfect smile.
 
"I want people to feel a difference with my presence." 
 
And certainly, her presence made a difference. The mood was bright and happy. She felt strong and confident. Lianna held shed her old image of the quiet girl who always listened to what others said and couldnt have an opinion of her own and blossomed into one of the strongest person people would come to meet. 
 
"Annyeonghasayo." Lianna bowed her head gracefully. "I will be sure to answer all your questions at my press conference this Saturday at the Seoul Mall, please be sure to be there if you have any questions!" She announced to the reporters before walking out to the parking lot. 
 
She carried her bags out and looked for a familiar. "Where is he?" she asked herself when she didn't see her pick up. 
 
Two large hands came up behind Lianna and covered her eyes. "Don't move or die." The male voice said to her in a menacing way.
 
But Lianna just chuckled. She pushed the hands off and turned around. "OPPA!!" She grinned from ear to ear and threw her arms around her brother. 
 
Dongwook laughed and hugged his sister. "Ahhh!!! 6 months is way too long!!!" Ye Na had gone to Paris to plan a wedding and was planning on staying only 2 months, but she had found a college that offered a business course for a few months and she decided to take that to help better her career. 
 
"I know!!! I missed you guys so much!!" She tightly hugged him. 
 
The two walked to his car and loaded her stuff in. Then they got in and drove away to their parents house in Seoul that they had moved to a few years back. 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
 
"KIM JOONMYUN BYUN BAEKHYUN PARK CHAN YEOL DO KYUNG SOO KIM JONG IN OH SE HUN KIM MIN SEOK XI LU HAN WU YI FAN ZHANG YIXING KIM JONG DE HUANG ZI TAO!!!" 
 
"Come in...warning warning warning warning warning..." 
 
"Modeun geol geolgo neol deurikin na, ijen dorikil sudo eopsda." Byun Baekhyun, one of the lead vocalists of idol boy band EXO sung. 
 
They were performing their new song "Overdose" at Inkigayo. 
 
Kai took a deep breath as the music and screaming noises of the fans pounded in his head. This was his time to shine. He went to the front and the crowd went wild. After all, he wasnt the visual of the group for nothing.
 
"I neukkim eopsineun jugeun geona machangajingeol naega saneun iyu, nan neoran dalkomhame jungdok. Someone call the doctor!" Kai finished singing his line with passion and went back to the middle of the stage to sing the chorus with he group. Oh how he loved the rush of being on stage and performing. He was made to be on stage. And nothing wcould come in between that. 
 
"Someone call the doctor nan geunyeoga piryohae, harudo nan beotil su eopseo beoseonago sipji anheun cheonguk gateun neo gin gin I teocheun areumdawo eh oh! Oh too much! Oh she hurt me!" 
 
The fan girls went crazy and screamed for their precious exo oppas as they finished their song. 
 
"Thank you!!!" Suho said over the microphone and ran to the back of the stage with his group. 
 
"Good job guys." Their manager patted them on the backs as they all tiredly walked passed him.
 
"Thanks hyung." Kris smiled to the manager. He walked over to his phone and checked the time. He smiled when he saw that it was almost 5 pm. 
 
"Hyung!" Tao called to Kris. "Let's go!" 
 
Kris checked his phone and looked back at the guys. "Uh, I actually have somewhere to go. I'll be home later ok?" He said slightly glancing at Kai. 
 
"Arasso." Tao nodded. The other guys all left the building and walked to their black vans.
 
"Hyung what time is it?" Kai asked the manager as they walked towards the cars.
 
"Uhh...it's 4:47. Why?" The manager replied. 
 
", I gotta go." Kai ran his fingers through his hair. He threw his bag into the back of the van. "I'll be home later!" He said and began to run off to catch a cab.
 
"Where're are you going?" DO called to his best friend. 
 
Kai turned around and smirked. "To see the girl of my dreams." He chuckled and sped off in his cab leaving the others confused as to where he was going. 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
 
"I've missed home so much." Ye Na sighed when Dongwook pulled into the parking lot of the apartment building.
 
"Everyone's missed you too." Dongwook said as he helped her unload her luggage. Ye Na took two Na's and left the other two for Dongwook. The two began to walk to her parents apartment together.
 
 
 
Ye Na reached her parents apartment and began to unlock the door. 
 
She pushed the door open and saw that everything was dark inside. "Hello?" She asked carefully and put her bad by the coat closet. 
 
"SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone popped out from behind the couch and caused Ye Na to yelp in shock. 
 
Her parents, grandparents, two best friends, sister-in-law, and nephew were all there.
 
Ye Na broke into a huge smile. "You guys!!!" 
 
"Ye Na we've missed you so much!" Lee Da Hae, Dongwooks wife exclaimed. She ran out from behind the couch and threw her arms around Ye Na.
 
Ye Na hugged her sister-in-law that she missed so much. 
 
"Annie!! (Pronounced Ah•Nee)" Her nephew scurried out from behind the couch as well and attacked her leg. Ye Na chuckled and lifted him up in her arms. He couldnt pronounce "Ye Na Auntie, he called her Annie, short for Ye Na Auntie. 
 
"Aigoo my Yoon Jae yah!!!" She tightly embraced him. 
 
"YE NA!!" Her two best friends attacked her as well. Ye Na put Yoon Jae down and hugged her besties.
 
"We've missed our gorgeous best friend so much!!!" Bomi exclaimed wrapping her arms tighter and tighter around Ye Na.
 
"Ah I missed you two losers too!!" She laughed.
 
Kang Sora, her other best friend that she met a part time job, whacked Ye Na on the back of the head. "you're never allowed to leave for that long again ok?" 
 
"Arasso arasso." Ye Na pouted rubbing the back of her head. 
 
"Our turn!" Her grandparents beamed and engulfed her as well. Ye Na laughed and warmly hugged the two amazing people that helped pick her up when she had fallen during that horrible time in her time. 
 
 
Ye Na finally got through everyone and the only people that were left the two people she loved the most. 
 
"We missed you so much baby." Mr. Lee said to his beloved and strong daughter.
 
"It was so hard being away from you guys so much." Ye Na sniffled, slightly getting teary eyed. 
 
Mrs. Lee smiled and kissed her baby on the head. "I'm glad you're home now kiddo." 
 
Ye Na slightly smiled. "Me too omma. Me too." 
 
"Go and help yourself to the food in the kitchen." Mrs. Lee said to her.
 
Ye Na got up and nibble at the snacks there. She didn't wanna eat too much because a special someone was taking her out to dinner a little later. 
 
She looked back at the living and saw her family and friends all laughing and enjoying their time together. Ye Na was so happy that she was finally home. Sure Paris was beautiful in many ways, but nothing felt better than being home.
 
Ye Na cut herself a small piece of cake, not too much since she didn't wanna get fat around her face but enough to satisfy her craving. 
 
There was a knock at the door and Bomi went to get it. She opened it and a big grin grew on her face. "You came!" She hugged the guest. 
 
"I came." The man chuckled and hugged her back. "Is she here?" The man with the wonderful smile asked.
 
Bomi went to the kitchen. "Ye Na." Ye Na turned around with packed with vanilla cake. Bomi chuckled at her chipmunk friend. "Ye Na your boyfriends here." 
 
Ye Na swallowed her eyes grew wide. She sprinted to the door and saw the man she had so yearned for. "Oppa!!!" She exclaimed. 
 
The guy turned around and grinned. She looked so beautiful, he could already feel his heart fluttering. He had missed her so, so much. Ye Na ran over to him and threw her arms around him. 
 
"I missed you so much." She sighed and tightly hugged him. 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
So much had changed over the last 6 years. Ye Na and Jongin had both changed, physically and mentally. They werent Ghost or The Golden Boy from Busan anymore. They were Lianna, rising wedding planner that everyone wanted and Kai, y dancer and visual of Korea's idol boy band EXO. 
 
Friendships were lost, some were made. But the question is....where did Kai and Ye Na stand in their relationship? 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Ye Na sat in the back of a stylish black limo. Her best friend sat across from her pouring a glass of delicious wine. "I cant believe you rented a limo." She chuckled and took the glass from him. 
 
"What can I? I want the best for you." He chuckled.
 
The limo driver rolled down the window then. "I am taking you to Greek Garden correct?" 
 
"Neh. The one by the museum on 15th street." He replied. 
 
"Neh, Kris ssi." The driver said and rolled the window back up. Kris smiled and looked at Ye Na. He switched his seat so he could be sitting next to her. 
 
"I really missed you." Ye Na sighed. She wrapped her arm around his and placed her head on his shoulder, feeling so comfortable and warm than ever before. 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
-KNOCK KNOCK-
 
Kai stood in front of a door to a luxerious apartment house. He heard foot steps inside and the door soon opened. 
 
The girl that opened the door grinned from ear to ear. "Yah! Kim Jongin!!" She exclaimed and threw her arms around him. 
 
"Dara noona!!" He laughed and hugged her back.