If you can't bribe them, blackmail them!

If you can't bribe them, blackmail them!

I'm going crazy. Our boss, Lee Soo Man, finally got EXO a nice apartment. I'm not against moving into a nicer and bigger place. Especially since our dorm isn't really the best place to live in for 11 people but this means we're changing rooms. Changing rooms means I might not be rooming with Kyungsoo hyung anymore.

You see we draw lots to decide which room we get, I was lucky the first time. I want Kyungsoo to be my roommate! Nope this has nothing to do with my one-sided crush on him. No. Nope. 

Come on, if I roomed with Prince Oh Sehun I'd be sentenced to lifetime slavery. Chanyeol hyung is weird, creepy and very very veerryy noisy. Baekhyun hyung is annoying and sings like a retard. Chen hyung is a troll. Suho hyung nags a lot. And I mean A LOT. Lay hyung is high as f**k. Tao will wushu me to oblivion.  Minseok hyung is a hamster, he'll noisily munch on snacks while i'm trying to sleep. Luhan hyung is a girl. I can't live with a girl!!

Ok maybe I'm exaggerating. Lay hyung isn't high as f**k. Maybe just a bit. And Luhan hyung isn't a girl. He's man. A manly deer. A deer which belongs to the wildlife. Making him room with me is inappropriate. 

Moving on, I can probably list a thousand reason why rooming with Kyungsoo is the best choice.

He's clean. He even cleans my side of the room.

 He takes care of you when you're sick. (He'll even buy you medicine at 3am)

He cooks for you.

He doesn't snore.

He gives you relief patches when your muscles are sore.

We like the same shows and movies.

He's adorable.

He has the voice of an angel.

He's cute.

He's perfect.

Did I say he's adorable?

 

Alright, so maybe my troublesome crush has something to do with this.

 

Still I need to make sure we end up roommates. Without him knowing, because he might think I'm clingy and really I'm not the clingy type. Nope, not one bit.

I quietly sat at the living room trying to think of a genius plan to make my dreams come tru.. I mean make sure that Kyungsoo and I will remain roommates when Minseok hyung entered.

"Damn it's hot outside. I'd do anything for a cup of iced cappuccino right now." He said flopping down on the couch in front of me.

I felt a sudden bulb light up in my head. Sort of a 'eureka' moment for me.

"Hyung I'll get you one now." I said quickly running out to the coffee shop nearby that Minseok hyung frequents. I forgot to put on a hat but I survived the little crowd of people that gathered in the coffee shop as I ordered the iced cappuccino. I was even able to buy a chocolate bubble tea on the way home.

When I got home, Minseok hyung was still lazing at the couch. He instantly brightened when I approached with his coffee.

"Thanks Jongin, you're such a nice dongsaeng." He said as I handed him the cup but frowned when I suddenly pulled it away.

"Hyung you said you'd do anything right?"

"Uh." He looked at me suspiciously. "And I thought you were just being nice."

"Hyuungg~"

"Alright alright! what do you want?" He asked laughing at how desperate I must look.

"Promise me that if you end up being roommates with Kyungsoo hyung you'd exchange with me."

"That's all?"

"Don't tell him I made you promise."

Minseok laughed. "Alright you have a deal. Now give me that damned cup of coffee."

----

Next up, evil maknae Sehun. I walked up to his door after making a deal with Minseok hyung. I didn't bother knocking and directly went in. Sehun and Luhan were sitting on the bed playing rock paper scissors. They stopped when I entered. Sehun's face changed when he saw the bubble tea I was holding. He looked at it like it was some kind of holy grail or something. I dangled the bubble tea in front of him and smirked, I obviously got this one.

Luhan hyung was nicer, he said I just needed to buy Sehun a bubble tea again tomorrow.

---

Three down,  six to go. I went to Lay hyung's room next. It was quiet but I  knocked nonetheless. Was he sleeping? Was he high again? HAHA kidding. Lay hyung doesn't do drugs ok?

I entered the room when I realized it wasn't locked. The room was a mess and so was the owner. Lay hyung was sleeping, his head on the floor and his feet on the bed. I wonder if he fell down or if he really sleeps like this? More reasons why I should room with Kyungsoo.

He suddenly woke up, he must've felt me approaching since he was lying on the floor. I crouched down when I was directly standing above his head.

"Oh Jongin" He smiled sleepily.

"Hyung, is there anything you want?"

He yawned and stretched a bit before answering. "World peace?"

"No hyung something material."

"Unicorns that fly"

"That's not even... Something else hyung"

"Rainbows with leprechauns at the end."

"Are you hig....... Do you need anything hyung?"

"All you need is loveee~"

I'm not getting anywhere am I?. Should I wait till he's sober? But I need to get this done! I'll take my chances.

 "Hyung, will you promise that if you get Kyungsoo as your roommate you'll exchange rooms with me?"

"Ocake" 

"Was that an okay?"

"Ocake is as good as any cake."

"Err.. is that a yes?"

"Yes yo yo yo mann~"

"Okaaay." I'm not sure if I could trust his word on this but I'll take it as it is. I stood up and turned to leave, saying "Thanks Hyung" before I closed the door.

---

I went to find Suho hyung next, he was in the bathroom. This is getting kind of shameless but WTH. I knocked frantically at the door until Suho hyung peeked his head out looking confused.

"Jongin? What's wrong?" I quickly pushed the door open and entered, locking the door behind me. Suho hyung immediately covered himself down there. He looked scandalized and I wanted to laugh.

"WTF Kim Jongin! Get out!" I quickly grabbed his towel before he could.

"I will if you promise me that if you get Kyungsoo hyung as your roommate you'll exchange with me."

He looked at me like I was crazy. Maybe I am.

"I'll run out of the bathroom with your towel if you don't promise!" I swear Suho hyung's expression was priceless. I bet he was imagining running around the dorm .

"Fine fine I promise! Now get out you piece of and give me that towel."

"Thanks hyung. Don't tell Kyungsoo ok?" I smiled and gave back his towel before leaving the bathroom.

I guess blackmail also works well.

---

I got Tao to promise after cleaning his closet full of Gucci. By cleaning I mean polishing every single one of it. He watched me clean everything and it took me almost 4 hours. Next stop, Baekhyun hyung.

There was this uneasy feeling coming from his room. Like it was emitting bad aura as I stood in front of his door. I knocked and a "come in" immediately replied. As if he was waiting for me.

I entered and I actually felt scared. Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol hyung was sitting on one of the bed looking at me with a creepy grin.

"Ohohoho. What do we have here." Baekhyun rubbed his hands together. I can feel evil lurking in the room.

Chanyeol grinned wider (If possible). "I heard little Jonginnie is going around asking for a favor."

"I heard he'd do anything to keep rooming with our dear Kyungsoo." Chen added.

"You see Sehun felt wronged because you won him over too easily. So he asked us to give you a hard time" Baekhyun hyung added.

I groaned. Sometimes it scares me how Sehun always manage to get our hyungs to do things for him. All hail your majesty, Oh Sehun. Curse you evil maknae.

"Now strip!" Chanyeol declared, Chen and Baekhyun cheered.

"What??"

"Perform a !"

"Take it off!"

"I am not doing this you bunch of s!" I glared at the laughing trio.

I ended up doing menial tasks for them. Cooking, doing their laundry, pushups (YES pushups), dancing in in my boxer shorts (YES I eventually stripped), take a selca with Tao ( I don't even know why), buy them bubble tea (this was, as they claimed, a tribute for the great Oh Sehun) and lastly cleaning their room. Which was two rooms, Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung's room  then Chen hyung's room. Chen hyung was currently rooming with Lay hyung so I cleaned as much as I could considering that Lay hyung was scattered on the floor.

After I finished cleaning up, I went back to Baekhyun hyung's room.

"You guys promised ok?" Jongin glared at the three.

"Hmmm" Chanyeol rubbed his chin. "I kinda want to room with Kyungsoo though."

"Me too, he's just too squishy. I'll sneak into his bed at night and squish him" Baekhyun added also rubbing his chin.

Chen laughed at the two. "I don't wanna get killed" He says seeing Jongin's expression.

"I swear if either of you ends up rooming with Kyungsoo hyung I will make your life a living hell. I'll move into your room with or without your consent and annoy the living day light out of you.  I will bother you twenty four hours a day, seven days a week and 30 days a month until you give up the room willingly. I'll eat all your food in the fridge. I'll put up all your undies for sale in e-bay and buy you a horse. I'll name it Chanbaek and feed your expensive Nike shoes to it. I'll make a mural in front of the dorm using Baekhyun hyung's expensive eyeliner and.."

"Alright we have a deal!" Baekhyun grabbed my hand and shook it.

---

Around 8 PM, Kyungsoo hyung came home from his schedule. I wanted to greet him energetically but I couldn't really move. My whole body was aching and I feel drained. I'm dead tired and I blame the beagle hyungs.

Kyungsoo, seeing me sprawled on my bed this early as he entered our room, asked me if I was okay. I grunted in response and he sat on my bedside. He brushed my fringe away and checked my temperature.

"Tell me if you feel unwell okay?"

I opened my eyes and smiled with all of the strength left in me.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired."

He nods as if he understood what I've been through the whole day. "You should sleep." He gently closed my eyes by touching my eyelids. Before I drifted to dreamland I heard him softly say "Goodnight".

---

It's THE day.

I feel confident though. I smiled to myself as our manager stood in front of us with pieces of paper that contains our room numbers.

"Ok, get one." Manager hyung said.

Each one of us took a piece of paper and opened it. I got 3. I felt an hand resting on my back and someone trying to look through my shoulder.

"What room did you get Jongin-ah?" Kyungsoo asked trying to see the paper I was holding.

I showed him my paper and he smiled.

"Oh great we got the same room. Thank God!"

"R-reallly??" I was really dumbfounded. I didn't know whether I wanted to laugh or cry. Laugh at the absurdity of the things I did last week or cry from happiness that I'm rooming with Kyungsoo hyung again.

I heard the other members snickering at my back and I glared at them. I don't care! What's important is I got the same room as Kyungsoo hyung.

"This is really great! I was even thinking of ways to bribe your new roommate to exchange with me if we didn't get the same room."

I choked on my own saliva and started a coughing fit from Kyungsoo's last statement. This caused the other members to laugh.

"You didn't have to worry about anything Kyungsoo! Jongin got it all covered right from the start." Baekhyun teased.

 

 

---

All hail Oh Sehun. <3

Well hope you like it. 

Read my other one shots too! :>