-Part 2-

My Savior

          Lay heard a deep growl coming from the bushes. What was that? He quickly looked around from where he was sitting and found piercing red eyes looking back at him. Suddenly there was a wolf in front of him and it was getting closer. With every step Lay got more and more afraid. I’m going to die!

Just as all hope was lost for Lay another wolf bolted in front of him putting up a barrier between him and the wolf.  The new wolf had only growled once and the other wolf fled. The remaining wolf turned around to face Lay.

The wolf had deep blue eyes and gold fur. Lay expected the wolf to attack him, but it just sat down in front of him and stared. Before lay could even blink the wolf began to shift. Lay closed his eyes tightly and didn’t open them for a few moments.

What Lay didn’t expect was to open his eyes and find his crush Kris standing there in front of him. “K-kris!?” Lay was utterly dumfounded by the sight. One second there’s a wolf sitting there then Kris. What was going on? “What are you doing here? Where’s the wolf?” Lay hurriedly asked.

“Lay, I’m the wolf.”

“W-what, but how!?”

“Well that’s an easy question, I’m a wolf shifter.”

“A wolf shifter? Is that even possible?” Lay asked questionably.

“Well you saw didn’t you?”

“Not really.”

“Fair enough but let’s get out of this rain okay.”

Kris began to walk off in the opposite direction with Lay following close behind.

“Where are we going?”

“My ‘house’.”

“Where’s your house?”

“You’ll see.” 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“This is your house? It’s a cave.” Lay was confused, why had Kris brought him to a cave of all places?

“Like I said I’m a wolf shifter, my pack and I prefer living as wolves instead of humans and it’s not a cave, it’s a den.”

“But-“

“Before you ask any questions let’s go inside.”

Lay felt a little uneasy going into a cave but Kris reassured him it was safe. The den took Lay by surprise, it was quite larger than he expected it would be and was actually really cozy with fur pelts sprawled around the floor. Both he and Kris took a seat on the floor and began to talk.

“Okay, now that were settled, ask away.” Kris said.

Lay took a moment to think about what he wanted to ask. “You said pack, where are they?”

“Actually I can’t answer that, they’re quite unpredictable so who knows what they’re up to.” Kris answered truthfully.

“Oh, okay.” There was a short pause. “So, you’re really a wolf aren’t you? I don’t know if I should be amazed or worried.”

“Oh you should be amazed.” Kris laughed lightly and Lay laughed as well.

“Hey Kris, I think a human- oh hello.” Kai said quickly as he peered into the Kris’s den.

Lay jumped at the sudden appearance of a stranger who he assumed was part of Kris’s pack.

“Ever heard of knocking!” Kris said angrily.

“Sorry! We were just worried is all.”

“Well inform the rest of the pack that Lay here is our guest for the time being.”

“You got it, bye Lay.” Kai waved quickly then left. 

Turning his attention back to Lay it was his turn to ask some questions. “Lay, why were you out here anyway?”

“Well, my father and I had an argument, and he kicked me out of the house. It started to rain and I figured it would be dryer but I guess not.” Looking down Lay only then realized how muddy and wet he was. “Sorry for getting the floor dirty.”

“It’s no problem at all. You should probably get some sleep.” Kris sets up a bed for Lay and gives him a change of close to sleep in, they were much to for him but it would have to do since Kris didn’t want Lay getting a cold.

Lay got into his makeshift bed and thought about how crazy his day had been, getting kicked out by his father and finding out his crush is a wolf shifter. He slowly let sleep consume him.


A/N: God this is lame, I’m so sorry if this , I’m having a hard time writing this. I might just delete it idk. Well anyway happy thanksgiving to those in the states, I hope you have a great day. ^^