Dream

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  You rubbed your eyes as you walked towards the other. Loud knocks made the door vibrate. You rolled your eyes as your boyfriend’s voice came through the door.

      "Baobei! Open the door!"

    You unlocked it, opening it to find Yixing, or also known as Lay of the idol group EXO, with his ever dimple smile. He pulled you into a hug before walking into your apartment with you still in his arms. Closing the door, he pulled away a bit to look at your face.

      “I missed my baobei so much”

    He pecked your lips sweetly. You pouted at him, pulling away.

      “Why were you knocking so loud? Where’s your key at?”

    Yixing was having none of it and quickly pulled you back into his arms. After months of not seeing you, he just wanted to have you close to him. Pecking your pout once more he rested his forehead against yours.

      “Don’t be mad alright? I kind of mixed my keys with… I think Chen? I’m actually not quite sure”

    He chuckled making you smile. How you missed yixing. After months of not seeing him you couldn’t help but forget your previous annoyance. Instead of arguing about some stupid key, it was better to enjoy that time together peacefully.

"So I brought snacks and a few movies! We can have a movie night!”

    You and Yixing settled after choosing a movie and getting all the snacks ready. You sat in between his legs, your back resting against his chest. Yixing threw a blanket on top of both of you as the movie started. The only sounds heard were the ones coming from the tv.

    Your eyes started feeling a bit heavy as your vision got a little blurry. You shook your head a little this was no time for sleeping. You wanted to be awake, enjoying this precious rare moment with your boyfriend.

    But you had barely gotten any sleep in the past couple of days. School and work were becoming a bit too much for you.

    Yixing grabbed popcorn and gently fed you as you continued struggling to keep awake. His hands were making it more harder.

    You hair would be caressed or he would switch to massaging your hip gingerly. He would also drop kisses here and there or nuzzle against your neck.

    If this was your first month you would be so nervous to even think about sleeping but now it had been almost six months of dating him. You felt just so comfortable with him of course you got butterflies as soon as you saw him or even just by hearing his voice.

    Your phone went off signaling a new message. You jumped a little at the sound making Yixing chuckle.

    Extending his arm, he passed your phone to you. Grabbing it from his hands, you rubbed your eyes blinking rapidly at the bright light.

    Yixing smiled as he watched struggle to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter