(3/3)

i think about you (all the time)

it was two in the morning and sooyoung stood bent over in front of the refrigerator, searching for snacks to calm her volatile thoughts.

“do you hate me?” 

“oh my god!” sooyoung yelped at the sudden presence behind her. she turned around, a plastic cup of yogurt in hand and confusion on her face.

“do you hate me?” juhyun reiterated as she advanced towards her.

“of course not” sooyoung replied almost immediately.

somehow, juhyun could not bring herself to believe her. she feels herself get riled up, burning as she is inches away from sooyoung's pale throat and soft lips. 

"why are you ignoring me then?" juhyun asks, her steady breath grazing sooyoung's throat with every word that leaves her lips and suddenly, sooyoung finds it harder to breathe. 

"i have to eat this" 

"sooyoung why are you ignoring me?"

sooyoung averts her gaze and keeps mum. 

"park sooyoung!"

the taller girl flinches at the usage of her full name. juhyun forces their eyes to meet and sooyoung’s shoulders feel so much heavier.

“what?” she replies hastily and juhyun feels her blood boil at the reaction sooyoung gives her, so she bites down on her tongue, so hard she could taste her own blood. she takes a moment to gather her patience before opening to speak again,

“where have you been this past month?”

“right next to you? i--”

“i never see you.. ever, unless we’re at work. you realize that we are idols right? so whatever shady backdoor activities you’ve been attending behind our backs--”

“are you accusing of me ruining our image?”

“i’m just saying.. whatever it is you’re doing, it needs to stop.”

“i’m not doing anything.” sooyoung speaks through gritted teeth.

“why are you lying?”

“lying? you wan’t to talk to me about lying?” sooyoung comes so close to juhyun that the only thing between them is the plastic cup of yogurt, “what about your little make out session with jongin? that didn’t look like buying groceries to me, or your escapades with jinwoo, when you told us that you were staying back to practice more. let’s not forget that encounter you had with eunmi either! you think no one knows but everyone does!”

juhyun yells back, eyes filled with anger, “why does this even matter to you! this is my love life!”

“because i love you!” sooyoung blurts out, her eyes hazy and voice shaky; even in the dark, juhyun could make out the faint outline of her tears, “don't you understand? it's because i love you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: thank you for all your kind comments, they mean a great deal to me ^^