Twist #1; The Heartbreak

Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twist #1; t h e   h e a r t b r e a k 

It was one of those typical days where the goody little girlfriend prepares food and cute presents for her boyfriend with her own hands because it was their 100th day anniversary. And that typical girl was none othr than myself, Lee Hana.

Today marks the 100th day since the time I first started dating my boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. We both were on your 2nd year of high school. Baekhyun was the badass popular guy, the type who is desired by every girl in dramas and I was one of those typical nerdy outcasts who admired him since the first time I first saw him. At first, it was only  a mere crush I had for him. But as time passed, my feeling started to grow and at one point, I couldn't control them so I decided that it was finally the time for me to confess.

He'd reject me, that I knew of. But giving it a try wouldn't hurt. Would it?   
So I finally confessed to him one sunny day after his baseball practice had ended. He seemed damn tired so I was not sure if it was the right time to confess. However, I did it anyway. Confessed, that is. 

He stood silent for a couple of minutes before merely muttering a simple 'yes' and walking off. I stood there dumbfounded for at least half an hour before I registered everything and went home while dancing in the air.  And since that day, us two were officially a couple. BUT. Yup, there's a but. Although we were dating, no one knew about it. Why? Because Baekhyun wanted to keep it a secret. 'He'll reveal it when the right time comes.'- that's what he said. And being the understanding girlfriend I was, I shrugged it off and agreed with him. 

Today marks our 100th day anniversary and I was more excited than ever. I prepared a small bento with cute characters in it and bought a baseball cap for him since he loves to wear them a lot. I couldn't wait to go to school and surprise him with these presents.

We both usually met up during the lunch behind the school building, in front of the garden.

The time we both spent were usually gone with me blabbering things non-stop to keep the atmosphere lively, while he just listened and nodded to my questions, monotonously. I didn't really think anything of it though. He must've been tired after all those hard practices.

After heaving a deep sigh and doing a fist pump in the air while muttering 'Fighting!', I headed upstairs towards my room to get ready for school. My mother had left early for work and my father was busy working abroad. So I was the only person at home at the moment. I had always been alone most of the time since I was young, so I kind of got used to the silence already. I was lonely, that I couldn't deny. However, what could I possibly do about it? Nothing. 

After having a warm shower, I dried my hair and tied it firmly into a braid. I wore my big round spectacles and for the first time in my 17 yearsof life, applied some light colored lip gloss on my lips. It wasn't my lip gloss though, it was my best friend Sora's. She had forcefully shoved it inside my bag the other day, saying that it'll come in handy when me and Baekhyun finally kissed. Yup, she knew about our relationship. In fact, she was the only person on earth who knew about my relationship with Baekhyun. And I was really grateful to god for gifting me such a trustfworthy and loyal best friend after spending years of school life without having a single person whom I could call a friend. 

I looked at myself in front of the mirror and smiled. After grabbing my bag from the table, I sprinted off to school. 

 

 

I stood beside the train rail, waiting for the train to arrive. I had to take the train since the school was quite far from the place I lived. I tapped my feet impatiently, as I couldn't wait to see Baekhyun today. 

While I waited for the train, I started to look around, trying to find something interesting.

A tall guy in front of the wall pillar caught my attention. He was really tall. He was standing while leaning against the pillar with one of his legs bended on the pillar while the other one was on the ground. He seemed oddly familiar. I couldn't really make his face out as it hung low and was covered with his fringe and the mask he wore over his mouth, but his height and figur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter