Finally

Kissing

She didn’t think that she liked girls. She was still very by her boyfriend of three years and didn’t really find too much pleasure when looking at playboy or any of the other magazines that he boyfriends roommates kept around their house. Though sometimes, she’d happen to click on a girl on girl video while roaming a site. Originally it didn’t do anything for her when she watched once just to see what it was all about. A few months after she stumbled upon another video and found her mind thinking of herself performing some of the acts, with her best friend.

She was positive she didn’t like girls. Maybe she did find her best friend - and roommate - very attractive. Yes, she would sometimes stare at her when she was walking around in just her towel after a shower, but that didn’t mean anything! There were even times where she imagined herself walking over to her best friend and pinning her against the wall, untying the towel, and just kissing her. Then maybe letting her hands wander down the soft skin of her stomach and down to her , gripping and pulling her closer, their hips meeting. Sometimes she had these thoughts but it was only for her best friend.

Jessica loved her boyfriend, honestly she did, but sometimes when they were making love she wondered what it would be like with Tiffany hovering over her. Her long black locks tickling her cheeks and her bright smile blinding her. These thoughts went through her mind as she managed to confuse herself more as the years went on.

Two years later they were in their last year of college and Jessica found herself single again yet still thinking about Tiffany in ways that she used to think of her boyfriend. Maybe she thought them more since she was lonely, and Tiffany was there, and she was .

Another year later Jessica finally let her thoughts be known to Tiffany as they were packing up their belonging from their college apartment. Tiffany had her back to her so Jessica couldn’t make out her reaction. Feeling too many emotions at once she quickly began to backtrack on the statement saying it was a joke.

Tiffany didn’t speak or turn around for another 20 minutes, which honestly felt like days. The quiet was annoying and Jessica was becoming frustrated with herself for saying anything at all.

“I was hoping…praying, I wasn’t the only one who felt that way.” Tiffany finally whispered when Jessica announced that they should stop and go to sleep. Jessica couldn’t believe that she had heard right so she asked her to repeat it five more times.

“I love you damn it! I’ll tell you everyday for the rest of my life to make you believe me.” Tiffany said laughing her eyes turning into crests, which made Jessica feel a sensation run through her.

“I love you too,” Jessica said smiling as Tiffany rushed over to her instantly putting her lips on hers.

“Sorry I’ve just wanted to do that for years and I –“ Jessica cut her off kissing her

“We have a lot of kissing…and other things to catch up on then. Don’t we?” Jessica pushed Tiffany back against the wall and finally was able to live out what she had been wanting to do for years.