Morning

In Love Without Knowing

Morning has came a smell of fresh pancake and coffee can be smelled, A tall handsome man was standing in the middle of the kitchen a nice humming melody can be heard from his mouth.

 

Siwon who waked up at 5:00 Am

 

Flashback

After Kyuhyun left the room Siwon who was looking around the room decided to take a hot fresh shower. After he finished shower he put his pajamas on and get on bed, He was thinking of something till he dozed off.

 

Its 5:00 Am

 

There was a sound of something that woke up Siwon from his dreamland, He was getting annoyed from the sound and get out from the room, He was following the sound till his feet stopped in front of Kyuhyun's room he opened the door of the room without making any noise and poked his head inside Siwon saw Kyuhyun  sleeping soundly and the sound of the phone ringing was really loud, without thinking twice he stepped in with tip toes so he won't woke up Kyuhyun , He went beside the night stand and picked the phone up while getting out from the room.

 

He looked at the caller ID then answered it, after he hanged up he went back to Kyuhyun's room he placed the phone back on the night stand he turned his face and take a look at the sleeping boy, he could have left the room but he didn't Siwon was staring at the figure on bed he can see the black circles around  his tired eyes Siwon reached his hands out and place them on Kyuhyun's  face he can feel the warmth on his face ' You must be really tired I'm sorry ' whispered Siwon under his breath while leaning his face toward Kyuhyun's face and place a kiss on his tired eyes, Kyuhyun moved little in his sleep but didn't wake up, Siwon moved his hands off of Kyuhyun's face and was he making his way back to his room before he turned back and take a look at Kyuhyun.

 

 

He went back to his room and sit back on his bed Siwon couldn't  sleep so he took a look at the clock it was showing 5:30 am he sighed and got off the bed.

He changed in his sports shorts and tight shirt, he must sound crazy but he couldn't sleep and if he can't he would go jog or do some sports, he zipped up his jacket and put on his earphones in his ears and went out from the apartment.

 

It was 6:30 when Siwon came back from jogging, the apartment was quite "Seems Kyuhyun  didn't woke up yet.. that's great " he mumbled to himself and went  straight to take a shower.

End of flashback

 

Siwon placed the pancakes on the plate and on to the dining table, he heard a sound of a opening door then turned his face toward the figure that was standing in the doorway while cutely rubbing his eyes.

 

Siwon mumbled a little 'Cute' while looking at the younger.

" Woke up?...Morning" Siwon asked and greeted

"Good morning…..what time did you woke up?"

"5:00?"

" And what time is it now?" Asked Kyuhyun

"Hmmm…7?!" Answered Siwon while looking at the watch on his wrist

"WHAT…7??!!" Shouted Kyuhyun "Oh I'm late" He turned around and slammed the door shut.

 

Inside the room

Kyuhyun get his drees out from the closet and went immediately to the bathroom, he finished in less then 5 minutes, Kyuhyun was wearing a tight black jeans and blue v-neck t-shirt showing his milky white skin and his collarbones, he grabbed his bag and his phone from the night stand.

Kyuhyun was walking out from the room while calling someone on the phone.

"Hello?" the called answered

"Hyung where are you we are late"

"oh Kyuhyun the photoshoot is canceled"

"WHAT??"

"why…didn't Siwon tell you?"

"Siwon" Kyuhyun looked at Siwon with angry face "No.. Why did they canceled the photoshoot?" asked Kyuhyun while still looking at Siwn

"Yesung catched cold and you can't do the photoshoot without him since it's a group photo.. actually it's good for you since you came late last night and I'm sure you didn't get enough sleep..Kyuhyun I'm gonna hang up now I'm with Yesung now " explained the manager

"ah okay..i'm gonna come later to check on him"

"ok Kyuhyun bye"

"bye Hyung" and hanged up the call

Kyuhyun looked  at Siwon who was sitting on the dining table while drinking his coffee "Seriously Siwon??? " Kyuhyun  looked at him with serious face

"What?" answered Siwon while looking at him

"Why did't you tell me?"

Siwon knows what Kyuhyun was talking about "You did't ask" and continue drinking coffee "come before the pancakes get cold" A sigh can be heard from Kyuhyun before he went and joining Siwon on the table, Siwon knows really well that Kyuhyun won't say "NO"  when it comes to food "I made you hot chocolate since I know you don't like coffee"

Kyuhyun raised up his eyebrows while saying " You know me really well" and a smile formed on his lips when he get a nod from Siwon .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys I finally updated wow J I know it short but I promise I will make the next chapter longer .

Anyway I have exam on the 15 of April I wanted to update before I start studying for the exam and here it is

I hope you guys gonna like it so tell me what did you think of the chapter ;)