Siwon...

In Love Without Knowing

3:00Am Kyuhyun Apartment

 

There in a middle of a room slept a cute boy soundly. Kyuhyun, he just came bake an hour a go from his full schedule. He was in the middle of his dream land when….

 

*KNOCK KNOCK* 

 

A lowed knock on his apartment door that make him fall from his bed. He was still on the cold floor when he realized that the door was calling him, he stood up lazily and went to see who is the one that waked him up.

While he was walking he realized that it was 3:35am on the clock on the living room wall. He just slept for 15mintes and he have a schedule at 6Am. He heard his phone ringing when he turn around to go get it but the door was calling for him again so he walked back to the door. When he opened the door he was surprised to see his cousin on the door and what was shocked more that his so called cousin was shouting at him.

“YA KYUHYUN ARE YOU DEF CANT YOU HEAR THE FUKING DOOR *sigh* “I’m standing here for 5MINTES ….”

“YA SIWON...I’m the one who have to shout at you because you WAKE ME UP …. Anyway what bring you here?” shouted kyuhyun at siwon

“What do you mean by what I’m doing here? This is my country too not only yours ChoKyuhyun” answered siwon angrily

“I didn’t mean it like this... I mean what you are doing in front of my apartment at time like this??” explained kyuhyun

“Ah... Could we talk in side?” asked siwon, Kyuhyun moved aside so Siwon can inter.

They sit on the couch and the two of them was silent till Kyuhyun specked “are you goanna say what you want or I go to sleep?”

A sigh can be heard from Siwon before he start to speak “Kyuhyun...you know my dad he want me to quit acting and focose on the company…right?”

“Yea...and…?” kyuhyun asked

“And... I want you to help me” continued siwon while looking at the ground “you know that my parents like you and won’t say no to you” by now siwon was holding one of kyuhyun's hand while kneeing in one leg as if he is asking kyuhyun to marry him, siwon continued while making a puppy eyes “please kyu please talk to him"

 

Kyuhyun sighed and get closer to siwon “ok I will talk to him just because I know how much you really liked acting “and looked in Siwon eyes and talked as if he was whispering “you didn’t change at all you were acting like this when you were small you will always ask me to help you when you don’t know how to solve problems even though you are bigger then me”.

“And you didn’t change at all you will still help me...I’m really thankful to you” Siwon Saied and took kyuhyun's hand and kissed it.

Flashback

Before Siwon go out from the classroom his math teacher called him “Siwon”

“Yes sir” answered Siwon while walking to the teacher desk

The teacher handled a paper to Siwon it was his math exam mark “you have to work harder Siwon your father will get angry at you” the teacher said

Siwon didn’t say anything he just nodded and walked out from the classroom and went straight to Kyuhyun’s classroom.

 By now Siwon was standing in front Kyuhyun’s classroom door he was waiting the younger from finishing copying what’s written in the board.

After few minutes that seems hours for Siwon the younger finally finished closed his notebook and throw it somewhere in the bag, Kyuhyun didn’t miss that Siwon was standing at the door Kyuhyun know that something was wrong with him.

Kyuhyun walked to the door and looked at Siwon”what’s wrong?” Asked Kyuhyun

Siwon didn’t say anything and handle a paper to him while looking at the ground.

Kyuhyun looked at the paper in his hand and immediately understand everything looked back at Siwon”Again?!”

Siwon got again bad mark in the math exam it’s not the first time he got bad mark in the same subject it’s the third time.

Siwon looked at the ground while nodded his head, kyuhyun limitedly took Siwon hand and walked “Kyuhyun where we are going?” Kyuhyun didn’t say anything just continued to walk “Kyuhyun” Siwon again called him Kyuhyun stopped and looked at him “I’m tacking you to a place that we can talk without someone bothers us” and continued to walk.

Kyuhyun and Siwon were standing on the roof of the school by now.

 Kyuhyun looked at him then asked “You didn’t study again right?” Siwon didn’t say anything just keeped looking at the ground “Siwon what are you doing is wrong, and that’s not the first time, Siwon look at me this is not how you do it you understand?? I know you want to be actor but not like this.”

By now Siwon was looking at him”Kyuhyun…” Siwon was cut off by Kyuhyun “SIWON…let me continue then talk... see I know you were practicing for the play and not studding what do you think your father will say?? Huh?? Do you think that he will stand up and clap for you? No Siwon. You know what he will do…” Kyuhyun wanted to continued but the bell ranged and cut him off, he looked at the students who walking to the classes “think about it Siwon. I will go now” Kyuhyun said before he walk back “Kyuhyun…can we talk after school?” asked Siwon who was walking with Kyuhyun to go to his class “ok find me at the gate after school” Kyuhyun said and walked to his class.

End of flashback

 

They were in silent just staring in each other eyes they were staring deeply at each other till siwon phone ringed and break the silence siwon get up from where he was siting and clear his voice while he was getting his phone out from his pants pocket kyuhyun who was still sting on the coach and was thinking about the feeling that he felt while looking at Siwon’s eyes he felt this thing for the first time he felt something strange in his belly as if there were butterfly flying in his belly.

He was deeply in thought and didn’t realize that Siwon already finished with his call and was talking him.

“Kyuhyun…Kyuhyun?...Kyuhyun…” Kyuhyun didn’t move or say anything Siwon got scared and walked to where Kyuhyun where siting and start to call him again “Kyuhyun…Kyu…Kyuhyun ….KYUHYUNNN” by now Siwon was shouting his name while shaking him Kyuhyun looked at Siwon “are you okay?” Siwon asked in worry

“Huh?”

“Are you okay?” asked Siwon again

“uhm…yes yes I’m okay  ...I was just thinking about something”Kyuhyun replayed to him

*sigh* you scared me…anyway…Kyunnie?..”

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon again “yes?” actually he know that Siwon want something from him because Siwon will always use this name when he wants something from him or take something

“ Kyunnie?...can i..umm..Can i...”

“Can I can I can I what??” kyuhyun cut him off

“Can i… can I live with you?”

0_o

“Kyu??”

0_o

…..

There was a long silence till Siwon spoke “I can understand if you don’t want…”

By now Kyuhyun was looking at Siwon normally “no no no um you misunderstand…I just..I was shocked with what you said...um I mean why? Why you want to live with me? Don’t you have your own apartment?”

Siwon sighed before sitting next to Kyuyun “I was Kyu.. I left it before I leave to London…And since my father is angry at me now you know”

Kyuhyun knows really well what Siwon father can do so he nodded his head while saying “ok but you will stay here till you find an apartment ok?”

“That’s better...um... where is the room?” asked Siwon

“There next to my room” answered Kyuhyun while pointing at the room with his finger

“Then I will bring my things from the car” said Siwon standing up from his seat

Kyuhyun stand beside him “Go ahead I will tidy the room till you come” and walked to the room

After few minutes Siwon was in the room with his bag in hand, he looked at Kyuhyun and said “Thank you Kyuhyun”

“Anytime” smiled Kyuhyun

“And sorry for waking up you...you should go to sleep now”

Nodding his head and walked to the door but before he do he felt a lips on his cheek “Goodnight”

Kyuhyun felt his face got red and looked down while mumbling a small ‘Goodnight’ before he left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

………………………………………….

Sorry for the late update I was so busy with school and stuff, anyway finally I update the first chapter Yay *dancing happily*

Hope you will like it kkkk

I like reading comments shower me with your comments hhh

HAPPY READING :)