Hot chocolate

Pain, Sorrow and then love.

@ the coffee shop

Luhan stared down at the mug containing hot chocolate, Suho had ordered it for him without. Luhan just couldn't get past the warmth radiating of of Suho. Never before had he felt this warm, he wished he could stay by Suho's side, but knew he couldn't. Then it occured to him that he doesn't even know where he will go after this, what he'll do after this. He can't go home, he can't go to his previous job cause he will come looking for him. So right now he is homeless and jobless. He didn't even have clothes other than the ones he stole.

Luhan looked up at Suho who was probably texting someone. Luhan looked intensly at the person before him who seemed like he doesn't have a care in the world. Then Suho looked up at Luhan and caught him staring at him.

.. he might think I'm creepy, better start drinking the choco before it gets cold.

"So Luhan, it's nice to see that you've calmed down a bit."

Ye yeah. Th thanks for the hot chocolate.

"Luhan... I know that I might be a bit out of place asking this, but why were you so afraid of that man in the hospital"

Sorry, b but I can't tell you. Maybe I should leave before he starts questioning me furhter.  I am sorry, but I have to leave.

" Please let me drop you off, you don't look wel"

No need and thanks again for the drink, and with that Luhan stood up way too fast, the sudden movement was more than his body could handle. He wimpered before falling to the ground unable to move.

I must have moved to fast, or is it that the piankiller are workin out.

Suho immidiatly stood up to help the guy stand up. " are you okay"

I'm..I'm fine thank you.

Suho let go, but when Luhan tried to take another step, it seemed as if the pain he woke up came back crashing on him tenfold and he would have fallen to the floor again if Suho hadn't caught him.

He started to feel hazy and his counsiousness was fading away.

Everything around him started to become dark.

"Should I bring you to the hospital"

No, no hospital he'll find me. Were the last words Luhan said before everything around him turned black.