Escape the hospital

Pain, Sorrow and then love.

The green texts are the thoughts of the main person.

 

When he woke up, white was all that surrounded him. His frail, heavily wounded body lying on a hospital bed covered by white sheets till onder his stomach, where bandages were visibel covering his stomach and stopped under his chest.

Where... how did I end up in a hospital, did he bring me here. Wouldn't it be better for him if I just died. But if....if he brought me here it means that he'll come back and take me with him, back to that house full of painful memories to only create more. I should just.... I should escape this hospital, leave and figure out a way to start a new life....... i need to hide myslef from him.

When he got up he felt his body screaming for him to lie back on the hospital bed, but he knew that right now might be the only time he can escape. He collected what little strenght he had left and walked out of hte hospital room. And then it hit him. How can I get out of the hospital unnoticed. He started walking down the halway, thinking of ways to get out of the hospital not yet worrying about what to do if he makes it out of the hospital. To his luck down the halway there was a sign which said "Staff Room". He walked torwards the room and when he reached the room he peaked in first, looking if there was anybody inside, to his luck there was no one. He looked around a bit. there were three bunk beds, a small kitchen and a door of wich he thought led to a bathroom. But he was wrong, the door led to a lockerroom, which then led to a bathroom.

Looking around the lockerroom he noticed the lockers were not locked in some sort of way. It seemed like the staff here trusted eachother alot. He started looking trhough the lockers. the first ones was a womans, the second one was a mans, but the clothes would definatly not fit in the slightest way, in the fourth one he found black skinny jeans and a polkadotted shirt. He took it and started undressing and redressing  hemiself, with alot of difficulty wincing in pain everytime he stretched his arm a bit, sinds the wounds on his stmach were probably stitched and not yet healed. After finishing he left the room and walked torwards the elevators where he then pressed de button to go down.

" Hey there" a voice called out to him. Was I caught, did they find out I left my room. He started rapidly pressing the elevator button while shaking like a phone on vibrate. But the elevator didn't arrive on time and the person came closer and closer untill he stood next to him.

The person pulled his shoulder to turn him around while he winced in pain. He looked at the floor but the person grabbed his chin and made him look upwards.

"Why were you so scared, did you do something". He let go of his chin.

............................................

" I just called out to you sinds you have the same outfit on as my friend who works here, but you are clearly not him, wow, I thought there couldn't be another person with the same clothing style as him sinds he is so extraordinary. I'm Suho by the way, actually Joonmyun but my friends call me Suho, I don't even knwo why."

..............................................

" Hey when a someone tells you their name it is only polite to tell that someone your name"

Said guy slowely opened his mouthe to speak still shaking alot.

" Luhan". He said very softly." M..My.. uumm,

"What is it?"

" Th th the lift ar ar arived."

" Oh you have to go, that is good, I was headed down anyways."

They both entered the elevator but an awkward silence took over when two other people entered. When they arrived on the first floor they both stepped out. But the appearance of a misteriius man had Luhan shaking even more, if that was even possible. He suddenly hid behind Suho. " Th there is someone over there who shouldn't see me"

"who?".

"That man by the entrance with the black shirt, p p please get me out of h here?"

Suho couldn't just ignore the shaking boy's cry for help. So he took of his jacket and put it over Luhan's head so his face could not be seen. Not attrackting the attention of the myterious man they walked out of the hospital.

Ouside Suho shoot the boy a questioning look. "Why are you so affrai of that man, who is he?"

Luhan only shook his head in reply.            Suho looked at Luhan again and figured the boy could use a cup of coco to calm him down.

" Lets go get something to drink".

" I don't have any m money"

" Don't worry, I'm paying, get in my car". Suho pointed at what seemed to be a orange mustang. Luhans eyes widened.

"Sorry for the obnoxious colour, this is my little bro's car". Luhan just shook his head as an "It's okay".

Suho held the door open for him and Luhan got in. They went to a coffee shop not far from the hospital, but at least he wasn't in the hospital anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So everyone, that was the first chapter, hoped you enjoyed it, and i would like some feedback, even the neagtive ones sinds they also help you grow.