Can’t help this feeling

KrisHo in my delulu world

 

“Are you okay?” Suho asked Luhan, who unexpectedly seemed very nervous after their concert in Beijing. His friend just recovered from his illness and somehow he still looked weak but Luhan was too clever to cover it up. Or perhaps, he just got bored at home.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“You’re not up to something, are you?”

Luhan seemed hurt. But then he grinned. “Of course not. What can I possibly do?” he gave his sweetest smile.

Suho only nodded although he did not really believe in those words. “Take a rest, you’ll need it,” he said, which was only replied with a nod.

The EXO leader entered his hotel room, cleaned up his face from the heavy make-up and took a shower. When he came out of the bedroom in the hotel’s bathrobe, he sighed. In the middle of his room, a very tall man was standing there, obviously waiting for him.

“I should have known…” Suho hissed, pretending to be angry but the butterflies in his stomach could not lie. He was more than just happy to see that man, dressed in casual jeans and T-shirt, his black haired is tussled – contrary to all fancams a day earlier where the hair was neatly combed and he dressed up in Alexander McQueen. He smiled and Suho felt that even the stars were less dazzling than that.

“Hello Baby,” Yifan stared at him intently.

“Don’t baby me.”

Yifan narrowed their gap and encircled his long arms in Suho’s waist. “I miss you.”

“I don’t.”

“Ouch! That hurts!” Yifan said with a wide grin. He thought his boyfriend was only joking.

“No. I don’t miss you. And yeah, just go bring her to your red carpet,” Suho said in his unusual sarcasm, trying to get away from the tall guy.

Yifan knitted his eyebrows. “You mean Wang Likun? She’s just my co-worker. Are you jealous?” He turned Suho around. He chuckled. “Oh My God! You are jealous! You still love me that much, don’t you?”

“Shut up!”

Yifan’s famous gummy smile appeared while he tried to make Suho looked at him in the eye. It was not an easy thing to do because jealous Suho would try his best to avoid eye contact. Yifan cupped Suho’s face and crashed their lips together. “I miss you so very much,” he whispered in those pouty plump lips after pulling away slightly.

Suho did not reply but Yifan knew that the leader felt the same, judging from the blush on his cheeks.

“I already told Jongdae not to touch you that close,” he told the other.

Suho stared at him in confusion, especially when he heard a venom tone in Yifan’s voice. “Huh?”

“You know, last week in Bangkok… Damn! That boy really needs a lengthy preach.”

“It’s his birthday today, for Christ sake and you just preached him?” Suho raised his voice.

Yifan smiled. “Don’t worry. I got him something. He deserved a present,” he said.

The tall guy was shocked when suddenly Suho hugged him tight. “He must be really happy to see you.”

However, he missed a bitter smile on Yifan’s face. “Well…. He was upset and angry at first. He refused to see me. If it’s not for Luhan…”

“Ah, Luhan…”

Yifan kissed the crown of Suho’s head. “And you… Stop trying to look y on the stage, because you failed.”

Suho craned his neck to stare at Yifan’s eyes. He smiled a little, happy to see a hint of jealousy in those dark orbs. “Why? You didn’t find me seductive enough?” Suho whispered those words while tiptoeing.

Yifan groaned. “Stop teasing me,” he mumbled those words in Suho’s ears before the earlobe, making the younger one shudder.

“We have the whole night before my flight tomorrow,” Suho whispered. He took two steps away backwards and untied his robe to reveal his fair skin.

Yifan gulped. He didn’t come to the hotel for this. He thought they would only talk, and, well, they might make out but…. Suho was too irresistible. Heck! His boyfriend has always been irresistible since God knows when. Without thinking, Yifan moved closer and began kissing Suho mindlessly, wanting to cherish the moment.

Their kissing became more passionate and Suho could not help moan Yifan’s name in between those kisses. He soon wrapped his legs in Yifan’s waist and the tall guy easily lifted him up only to lie him down in the bed.

“Make love to me, Yifan,” Suho pleaded, eyes full with lust.

“You wish is my command, Babe.”

The sensation was indescribable for Suho. As much as he wanted to close his eyes because the feeling was overwhelming, he wanted to witness Yifan’s expression during their love making session. He could not help droplets fall from the corner of his eyes as his mind began wondering “when will we meet each other again?”

But the thought was soon forgotten when Yifan hit his sweet spot and he felt like he was flown to the galaxy, seeing bright stars. He could not help to bite Yifan’s shoulder, to prevent him from screaming. When Yifan fell on top of him, riding down his , Suho smacked the tall guy’s left arm. “You’re heavy,” he mumbled.

Suho did not protest when Yifan pulled him closer. He pressed his back to the Chinese male’s chest. “I love you,” Yifan whispered in the younger one’s ear.

“I love you too,” Suho whispered back to the other while intertwining their fingers together.

They lied together, watching Beijing stars from the glass window, which Suho forgot to close the curtain. He smiled when he felt Yifan’s breath on his neck. “It was like old times,” he thought.

Then his phone buzzed. It’s a text message from Luhan. “Yifan must go now. Manager hyung is heading to your room, hopefully Baek & Chan can hold him.”

Yifan growled while putting on his clothes back. “Why do I feel like I’m a thief?” He put a quick peck on Suho’s lips before opening the door where one of Luhan’s men was waiting for him, ready to him through the emergency exit to the awaiting car.

Suho stared at the closed door sadly. “Because….. you stole my heart, Yifan.”