Just One Bad Day

Unforgettable

SooJin's POV

School, as usual, was B.O.R.I.N.G. 

Life, as usual, was B.O.R.I.N.G

After 5 periods of class has passed, it was finally lunch. Which meant drama. Lunchtime always meant drama. Today is an example.

Center of today's drama? Me.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe that Luhan is leaving EXO too, like first it was Kris." Yuri exclaimed while we walked back to our table. EXO was our all time favorite band and we fangirled about them since like forever.

"Wait what?! Lulu is leaving?! Oh my go-" And of course the klutzy me just has to appear at the right time when we are right in the middle of the cafeteria. I slipped on water on the floor went sprawling onto the hard concrete lunchroom floor. Someone snickered and I turned to see AhRi smiling evily at me holding onto a.... water bottle.... Well THAT explains the water on the floor.

"Ah it seems you're always on the floor, SooJin." A voice chuckled and I looked up to see Youngjae bending down to help me up. My ears turned deep red. Why do we always meet like this?! Ugh I thought, cursing at myself for the hundreth time for not being extra careful. 

Everyone in the lunchroom was now staring at us.

Great. 

And I thought that was the end of my embarassment when I looked down. 

What a coincidence that I wore a white shirt today with a black bra huh.

I covered my chest with my arms. Suddenly Youngjae started ping his hoodie. 

"Wait, what are you do-" He slipped his hoodie around my shoulders and zipped it up at front. 

" Now that's better isn't it?" He smiled at me. I smiled back, relieved a bit. 

But of course theres more to the drama.

Out of nowhere, Jimin grabs onto my hand and pulls me towards him while glaring at Youngjae. Without thinking, I felt someone pull me back and felt Youngjae's warm hands on my wrist. They both glared at each other. Seriously guys? I am not going to be used for a human tug of war.

"You two need to cut it out." I freed both my hands from their grasps. I looked over to Yuri for help, who stood there watching the entire time.

"Lets go SooJin." Jimin then dragged me out of the lunchroom and I looked again at Yuri for help but obviously she couldn't do anything.

Jimin's POV

"Let go Jimin!" SooJin yelled at me trying to free her wrist from my grasp as I pulled her to the hallway, far away from the cafeteria. 

I let go of her wrist and turned to her. 

"Jimin, why are you acting like this?" She asked me. Yeah, why am I? Well I need to protect her from BAP anyways. 

"SooJin. Please, just stay away from BAP. Nothing comes out of hanging out with them." I said, my voice dead serious. I had never been this serious before. 

Then BTS came running towards us with Yuri trailing behing them.

"SooJin Ah, oh my gosh are you ok? You didn't get any bruises or anything right?!" Yuri scanned SooJin with worried eyes.

"Ahniya. I'm fine, really." SooJin said smiling and laughed. I have never seen a girl who literally just got hurt and laugh. 

BTS sighed in relief and smiled back.

The atmosphere returned to normal until SooJin asked the question that she wasn't suppose to. 

"Why do you guys hate BAP so much? I mean... they aren't so bad...." SooJin's voice trailed off as BTS's mood suddenly turned sour. 

"SooJin..." I gave her a look and gave me a look back which meant she understood.

"Aww cmon guys. Boy am I hungry. Lets go eat ddubokki afterschool! Hyungs can treat!" The second I mentioned food, the atmosphere quickly lightened. 

" I agree! Hyungs can treat!" Jungkook exclaimed and the hyungs groaned. 

" The maknae line are such pigs. They eat too much!" Suga retorted and laughed. 

"Hey!" V poked Suga's side.

"Aish guys! I'll treat, jeez" I offered and ruffled my hair. 

"Yea lets go unnies!" Jungkook hooked his arm around SooJin and Yuri which caused everyone to laugh And we went our separate ways to class. Well, at least the end of the day wasnt so bad....


[A/N] 

Words cannot explain how hectic everything has been these last few weeks. Especially with Luhan leaving and all these sm issues like sm, get ur together. You already lost 3 of ur artists and yet you're still acting like u have no fault? Not only that, i woke up today to find out that leejoon and Thunder will no longer be part of Mblaq :(nooo like why is 2014 doing this to us poor fans?!. Anyways -fandom hug- hope u enjoyed this chapter