Expect Problems and Eat Them for Breakfast

Unforgettable

The Next Day- SooJin's POV

"Noona! Lets go to the cafe a few blocks away from the school!" Jungkook ran up to me and put his arm around my shoulders. "After all, we BTS is performing there this afternoon!" It was a Saturday morning but my brain was already filled with Jungkookie's nags.

"Well.... I mean... I'm a little busy though..." I stuttered feeling really bad about rejecting the offer. I had planned to go to school to practice today, which explains my unit uniform.

BTS whined and tried to do aegyo to persuade me.

"Cmon SooJin! Can't you see you're making these poor boys beg?" Yuri nudged at me with a smile.

"UGH FIIINEEEEE" I let out a sigh after a moment and the atmosphere quickly brightened up as BTS chatted up a storm. "WAIT HOLD UP!" I put my hand out. 

"YEESSSS???" BTS practically yelled.

"I cannot wear- I looked down at my outfit- this to a cafe." I said, being the fashion queen I am.

"Oh, I have that taken care of miss." Yuri then handed me a bag and ushered me into the girls bathroom. I changed quickly and walked out to be stared at with gaping eyes from 7 guys. 

"Omo, you're so pretty~" V said surpressing a smile and gave a small nudge to Jimin who quickly turned away pretending to examine the clouds in the sky.

The outfit was simple yet stylish in its own way, which I approve.

"Thanks Yuri!" I hugged Yuri who was giggling and together we made our way to the cafe with BTS behind us.

We entered the cafe with happy faces until we looked up to see 6 other figures already on stage. 

"Why are they here?" I heard Rap Monster mutter under his breath to BTS.

"This cafe is already taken by us. Please move out of our way  and your behindsout" One of the guys who walked up to us said rudely. 

"Uhm, Excuse you. When did you get the ing right to own this place and tell us what to do?!" I thought in my head and pinched myself to not actually say that outloud.

I squeezed out a smile and spoke with clenched teeth. "Ahjusshi, just because you and your gang came here first does not reserve the right for you to kick us out." 

"Ahjusshi?! Did you just call me ahjusshi?!" The guy glared at me.

"Ah Himchan hyung. Don't be so upset. I mean you are getting old, gotta admit." Another voice added jokingly. I directed my gaze at the direction of the voice and wished I hadn't. It was the same guy that helped me last time. Which meant this was the same group that was the rival of BTS. .

"Youngjae, out." Himchan said. "Can't you see I'm trying to get these annoying people out of here?" 

At the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin move but Rap Mon stopped him with his arm. 

"Don't" I heard him whisper and Jimin retreated.

Youngjae sighed and jumped off the stage while the rest of the BAP members continued to set up.

“C'mon Hyung, I'm sick of this stupid argument. Just cut it out already." 

“That girl started it anyways." Himchan pointed at me and continued sending me glares.

Youngjae turned to me and looked at me in the eye. "Hey, have I seen you before?" 

The rest of BAP jumped off the stage and started towards us. "Aw Youngjae, its not the right time to flirt right now."

"I wasn't flirting Daehyun" Youngjae nudged him.

"That's hyung for you. Anyways, how are we going to sort this out?" 

"By getting out of here since we were going to perform here first." Jin muttered under his breath.

Daehyun sighed and ruffled his hair. "Yea, well, we were kind of here first so sorry can't do that."

We all stood there, Yuri looking at me with worried eyes while BAP and BTS shot death glares at each other. 

"Ok, how about this..." Yongguk broke the silence. It was the first time I heard him speak and he had an extremely deep voice.

Everyone, including Yuri and I looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Lets battle it out. We let the whole school be the judge and vote. Whoever wins gets to perform in the cafe." Yongguk gazed at everyone. "Does that sound good?"

"I have an objection." V said aloud out. "I think letting the students judge would be too biased."

"How so?!" Himchan bursted out. Yongguk elbowed him.

 "Ok, fine. How about the general public? We will perform to the passerbys in Myeongdong? Both us and you guys will have 2 weeks to prepare."

BTS grumbled a yes and turned to go. Yuri and I turned to follow when someone suddenly grabbed my wrist. 

"Hey, weren't you the girl that I helped?" He asked frowning. 

I pretended to not remember. "Oh really?" 

"Yes it was! I remember! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to introduce myself last time." He said holding out his hand. "My name is Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae. Main Vocalist of BAP." 

I shook his hand. " I'm SooJin. Han SooJin. Nice to meet you too." I said and looked up to meet his eye. 

"Oh, you have really pretty eyes SooJin." He said and lightly touched my cheek, making me blush. 

Suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed me away from Youngjae. 

"Lets go, SooJin. We don't want to mix in with... those people." Jimin sounded really pissed off as he dragged me out of the cafe along with the rest of BTS and Yuri. 

I was getting a headache from all this. Why can't they just cooperate?!

Jimin's POV

I was getting really pissed off. I wasn't sure why but I felt like I was about to murder someone any second. First we were about to lose the cafe to those bastards. Then Youngjae starts hitting on SooJin. Wait what? Why am I so concerned about that? I mean like we aren't even together. Ugh push that aside for now.

"We cannot lose the cafe to those bastards. We must win this battle." I bursted out. I just hate losing so much. Especially to those stuck up BAP members. 

"Of course! Lets start practicing now." the rest of BTS agreed. 

"Lets go get icecream! Then we can catch up on some kdramas!" Yuri said to SooJin.

"Omg, Yes! I am like so excited for that new episode of High School: Love On. OMG Like why do they update so slow?!" SooJin replied back smiling beautifully.

Wait what?

Beautifully?

Oh Jeez. I am seriously turning into a weirdo. Get your together Jimin! 

"We'll be going now!" Yuri exclaimed and waved goodbye.

"Yea! Bye!" SooJin also waved. "Bye Jimin!" She looked at me and smiled.

I waved back and smiled back and watched as they left. 

I stood there, dumbfounded until someone waved their hand in my face snapping me back to reality.

"Earth to Jimin." V said loudly causing BTS to laugh.

"Cmon, love boy. Its time to practice and kick BAP's ." Rap Mon said.

I kicked him while glaring at him and went into the studio. 

Well if I want to win SooJin's heart, first I need to win this battle.


(A/N)

OMG, SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO SLOW! HS is so hard and my schedule is like full to the max! I hope you understand. I am currently typing this at like 10pm so so sorry if my ideas (as usual). Hope you enjoy!

BTW here is some Youngjae for ya allz! <3 <3

And Dun forget Jiminnie <3