Flashback

Unforgettable

11 years ago- SooJin's POV

Mommy and daddy is arguing again. I hid under a small table near the living room as I continued watching listening to their conversation. Things weren't going so great. I even heard some things being broken and I flinched everytime I heard something crack. 

"How can you do this to me, to SooJin?! Do you not know that you are hurting our family already?!" Mommys voice rung in my ear.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that! I may do as I wish so don't in!" Daddy yelled. 

"Fine, Lets divorce! I can't deal with a husband who sleeps with another wo-" 

Mommy was inturrupted with a loud slap and she stumbled backwards holding onto her left cheek. 

"Get out." Daddy's voice was low and dangerous as he glared at mommy. 

"I will. But I am bringing SooJin with me. I will not leave my daughter to some crazy bastard who cannot-."

Mommy yelled out in pain as Daddy suddenly took off his belt and start beating her with it.

"Do." Smack "Not" Smack "Tell" Smack "Me" Smack "What" Smack "To" Smack "Do" Smack. Each smack mommy cried out in pain.  

"SooJin is staying with me." 

Daddy threw down his belt and then I then heard mommy yell out my name as she was pulled outside of the house. The front door slammed and I gasped. Tears were dripping down my face as I stumbled out of my hiding space and ran towards the front door when suddenly....

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! 

and then-

the sound of screeching tires filled the night followed by a short scream and then... silence.

I stopped in my tracks, my hand frozen near the door knob, my eyes filled with fear and tears. 

The door suddenly opened and daddy came in.... his hands filled with blood. 

Mommy's blood.

I screamed and backed away while still screaming. 

"SooJin, its ok! Mommy... got into a car crash... and passed away." Daddy said with a low voice while wrapping me in a hug. 

"Shh.. its ok SooJin. Everything will be ok. Just follow me and you will be fine...."

8 Years Later

"NO! I will not!" I yelled as I stomped into my room.

"Han SooJin. You will not talk to me like that young lady. Speak to your dad with respect." My dad's voice was low, like it always was before he lost his anger control. He used the same tone as before. When he was abusing mommy. Before she was killed. 

"What respect? You deserve no respect. You are not a father. You are a ert. A lying bastard. Mom was right. You are a bastard. Which is why I will leave. And never come back." I yelled at him.

"Don't you dare bring up your mother again. It is the past. Whatever happened in the past stays in the past."

"Why huh?! Are you scared to talk about Mother because you were the one who caused her death?!"

"Thats enough out of you. Do you want to earn another beating?" 

What, are you going to abuse me like how you did to mother? Well guess what?! you. I can't take it here anymore! I hate you! I HATED YOU SINCE THE TIME WHEN MOMMY DIED! WHY?! BECAUSE YOU KILLED HER! YOU ARE A MURDERER! A KILLER! I HATE YOU! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed at him  and threw something at him. As I started to quickly pack my stuff in my bag, tears were running down my cheek. 

I pushed past my dad, who was as still as stone in front of my door and I slammed the front door of the house running away. Running away from him. Someone who doesn't deserve to be called my father. He was a ing bastard that doesn't deserve to live. I never wanted to see again. I will make that promise and will uphold it  till even after my death. 

Because that's how much I hate him. 

He was the one who ruined my life. 

He was the one who ruined my family. 

And this is why, I will throw away my old life and restart it. 

Start from now.


So guys, you like Chapter 1? Sorry if its a lil too... violent? xP Well it is her past. Her childhood was filled with violence from her father. Well look foreward to Chapter 2!