onho - rave

Prompt Fills
Anonymous asked:hi!!!!!!!! it says you're still accepting prompts? Onho get dragged to a rave by their respective best friends and meet each other. meet cute and lots of flirting please?
 

Prompt Fill #5

Name: Rave 

Pairing: Onho

Genre: Umm… idk

Rating: PG-13

Word Count: 1028

Unbetaed

.

.

.

“Please hyung?  Please, please, please!”

Minho rolled his eyes, used to Taemin’s theatrics by now.  They had been friends for near a decade now after all so this wasn’t exactly new.  He felt like he was pretty much immune to Taemin’s whining.   

“You don’t have to stay long, I just can’t show up alone.  Please?”

“It’s not like I can just leave you there,” Minho grumbled, Taemin’s exaggerated pout vanishing the second Minho relented.  So maybe he wasn’t as immune to the sad face as he thought. 

 

“You’re the best!”


“Yeah, yeah… I need to see this guy of yours anyway,” Minho reminded him.  For the past few months Taemin had been raving about some DJ called Bling who was making a splash in the underground scene.  Minho wasn’t much for parties, especially ones that occurred in dingy warehouses far away from the prying eyes of police.  That kind of stuff had bad news written all over it.  Minho knew Taemin wasn’t into anything bad; he just liked the atmosphere and a platform to show off his dancing skills.  However, these raves and secret clubs really weren’t safe, Taemin was just too young to really understand that, thinking he was invincible, immune to danger.  Minho hated going with him, but he hated it more when Taemin went alone. 

“Well he’s not mine, at least not yet,” Taemin winked, sauntering off to his room to get ready for their night out. 

~~

Minho was miserable.  Raves were a unique kind of torture he could never get used to.  A typical club atmosphere, air so think it hurt to breathe and music so loud he’s ears were practically bleeding.  The room crawling with bodies high off of alcohol, and illegal drugs.  Raves however, also included headache-inducing black lights and colored glow sticks that were being thrown around— with his height it was only a matter of time before he took on to the face— He was just being pessimistic though, It probably would be fun if Minho weren’t such an adult, worrying about every little thing.  


Taemin however, was right in his element; bobbing along with the thrum of the bass as his eyes searched the room, probably looking for his handsome DJ. 

“Hyung why don’t you go grab a drink?  I’m going to say ‘hi’ to my friends,” Taemin suggested, already slipping through the thick crowd and leaving Minho standing alone. 

Minho sighed, making his way to the bar.  Almost immediately, a neon colored shot glass filled with some kind of alcohol pressed into his hand.  It was stupid, it could be spiked with absolutely anything, but Minho didn’t think, tossing it back and reaching for another.  He wasn’t going to make it through the whole night without being a little tipsy after all so it was a risk he would just have to take. 

“Are the drinks here safe?” someone beside him all but yelled into his ear. 

Minho whipped around, coming nose to nose with a stranger.  An attractive stranger, Minho noted as his eyes took a quick trip down the man’s bodyline.  Even though he was dressed the part, tight clothes in crazy colors, the man looks just as out of place in the environment as Minho felt, a kindred spirit.  Maybe this night wouldn’t be so bad after all.

“No idea, but I’m risking it.  So far so good,” Minho responded, offering a colorful glass paired with a winning smile to his new friend. 

“Thanks,” he replied, eying the drink wearily before sighing and drinking it in one shot. 

“I’m Minho,” he introduced himself.

“Jinki.  Nice to meet you,” the man replied.

“You too.  So who dragged you here?”

Jinki’s smiled, “Is it that obvious I don’t belong here?”

“Only because I’m in the same boat, otherwise you totally fit the part.  You look great actually,” Minho assured him with another appreciative glance, his eyes lingering on how the thin fabric clung to his every curve in the most delicious way.  

Jinki’s lip quirked but he said nothing, instead scanning the crowd behind them, “See that guy in the pink pants?”

“Yeah,” Minho nodded.

“Supposedly that’s my best friend whom I owed a favor.  Hence my presence tonight.”

Minho chuckled, “See that skinny kid grinding on the DJ?  That’s my roommate.  Same thing, got forced to come and ditched as soon as we arrived.”

“Well he must be blind or stupid leaving you here all by yourself,” Jinki said lightly, his fingers brushing against Minho’s sleeve.  Jinki smiled wide and carefree and Minho was just a little bit smitten and a whole lot interested. 

“Another drink?”

“Sure,” Jinki agreed, the two of them clinking their plastic shot glasses before tipping them back, the alcohol seeping into their bones, melting away any inhibitions.

“Now, how about a dance?” Minho asked, the lapels of Jinki’s jacket with a coy little smile. 

Jinki nodded, their fingers linking together as they fought their way through the maze of bodies on the dance floor trying to find a secluded corner that offered a bit more free movement.  Jinki stopped short, this particular patch of floor space seemed to be to his liking and Minho didn’t really care as long as it meant he got to trace Jinki’s curves or feel that perfect pressed up against him.  Jinki’s smile was playful as he slipped a finger through the belt loop of Minho’s pants, pulling the taller man towards him oh so slowly.

“You promised me a dance,” Jinki reminded him, wrapping his arms around Minho’s neck; their bodies flush against each other. 

“Anything you want, baby,” Minho responded, too to even attempt to flirt anymore.

Jinki pulled back, fixing Minho with a teasing glare, “I’m not your baby… yet.”  Jinki turned, pressing his back up against Minho’s chest, sending a flirty glance over his shoulder.  Minho’s hands slid down Jinki’s slender waist all the way to his hips, pulling him even closer, practically grinding against him.  Jinki made no complaints, only swaying his to the music, his raised arm reaching behind him to tangle in Minho’s hair and … Minho was so getting laid tonight.