Strange

Opposite Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Amused park we we went to a bar and  drinked several cups till we were drunk 

After that night 

I wake up with a real headache  I could not remember anything  except some soft lip that touched mines  and a pair of dark brown eyes  that looked at me .

I got up  to make a shower cuz  really it was my first time drinking and this was all Jiyong fault he made me drink  and not only that but i kissed someone that i can't even remember  he can be anyone even a stranger Aish... After i finished  i wore a pair of black jeans torn at the knee  and  a white sleeveless shirt then i thought to go an make some breakfast ... i go to the refrigerator and see what has inside it  and it have some eggs ,milk, cheese, chicken bacon, mayonnaise and ketchup and that all  i think so i thought to make some fried egg and some sandwich adn to drink some milk . As i was doing  the fried eggs and the sandwiches i heard  the shower turning on and that means Jiyong is a wake and he is taking a shower and i bet that he is feeling awful but still is strange that Jiyong wake up in 7:20 in the morning and in that condition. i started to make our breakfast and after like 5 min Jiyong  comes down wearing  black jeans like me with a black and white sleevesless shirt that read "RICH KIDS "

"Morning " he said 

"Morning how are you feeling " i ask

"Not that good my hed hurt but never mind that i'm hungry what are you doing ??" he said and i chuckle

"Fried e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter