Special chapter

Opposite Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys finally find sime time to write this special chapter i hop you like it

"Get out of the way you punk!" Jiyong said pushing Seungri into a table.

                                            

"Hey what’s wrong with you!" Yongbae  said defending Seungri.

 

"Excuse me did you say something?" Jiyong said lowering his head to Yongbae’s head.

 

"No, never mind."            

 

"That’s what I thought you little brat."

 

"Jiyong, just leave them alone. They’re not worth your time."

 

“Shut up Seunghyun ” Jiyong said annoyed walking towards Seunghyun and sat down next to him.

 

"Everyone please sit down, mobiles off and in your pocket, class is about to start" the teacher said walking in the classroom. "I have your test results".

 

Everyone immediately began to talk. Wondering what they had.

 

"SILENCE!," the teacher yelled."So I have your test results and will handing them over  right now while you show me your homework. So I hope everyone made their homework. So books on the table."

 

Seungri got his books out of his bag and opened them where his homework was.

 

"You really should learn to stand up for yourself you know," Yongbae said.

 

"Why? All I’m getting in return is a blue eye."

 

"Well you get a blue eye by doing nothing, so I don’t think that will change. And maybe if you finally say something about it he’ll leave you alone."

 

"Maybe he’ll leave me alone when I just ignore him."

 

"Seungri, You have been ignoring him for over two years now. Do you honestly think he will stop now?"

 

"Homework boys?" Yongbae and Seungri showed her their homework. "Thank you boys. And your test results." The teacher handed each of the boys their test back. "Seungri, perfect as always. Yongbae, good job." The teacher smiled and walked away.

                                                                        

"What did you get?," Yongbae asked al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter