To Remember

The Sky is Our Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hope
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, 
Whispering 'it will be happier'...” 
― Alfred Tennyson

The very next day after her arrival, she rose up early at 7 to enjoy the morning breeze at the balcony of her suite. “Wah! This is amazing!” she said out loud. From her balcony was the view of the city of Seoul. Down below, she already saw the busy streets and just right across from her hotel building was an electronic billboard. It said, “Inspire” with a full body picture of a good looking and suave young man.

“I wish I had a boyfriend like him.” She uttered as she was mesmerized by the picture right before her. Just right about then she saw something, “Living to the moment—Kim Jaejoong”

Her mind paused for a second, “Jaejoong oppa?” she looked closely at his face, they had the same eyes but he was way too different from the Jaejoong she once knew. “Why am I hearing his name too much.” She wondered, but she refused to believe her eyes. “I should go exercise…” she says.

She turned around to leave the balcony. She was bewildered, ‘I don’t believe it’s him. I need to know where he is first.’

While getting ready to start her day, Sooyoung was dressing herself to get her morning exercise. She was on her way to jog around the area so she can also get to know what’s around.

-

Jaejoong POV

This morning I woke up thinking of Sooyoung again, I didn’t get much sleep last night and I wonder what she’s doing right now.

While I was drinking my morning coffee, I heard someone yell out from the balcony. “Wah! This is amazing!” I forgot to close the sliding doors last night. So I went there, and there she was. Sooyoung was standing at her balcony wearing her pajamas with her hair all messy. It was cute, but I wonder if she sees me. “I wish I had a boyfriend like him.” She says loud enough for me to hear. There she stared at my billboard advertisement, is she talking about me?

End of Pov

Jaejoong stood there smirking at the expression Sooyoung had while looking at his billboard picture. Before she catches him eaves dropping on her, he went back inside to get ready to start his day. He planned on going to work early so he can have an early leave for the day.

-

“Sooyoung-ah!” a young woman hurried towards her friend.

“Yoona-ah!” both girls ran towards each other giving one another a big hug.

“I missed you!”

“I missed you too!”

The two girls were glad to see each other. They had been friends ever since they started college together. They had a lot to catch up on after they’ve graduated from taking their master’s degree in the same college in New York. Now, they entered a café to have a girl to girl talk.

“Why did you come all the way here to become a teacher? I mean, it’s much better to teach in New York. Once you get your doctors degree you can just teach at a University.” Yoona told her friend who was drinking her tea.

Sooyoung giggled, “I never thought of teaching in the U.S, if I did, mom will always be on my back.” She said. “What about you? Why did you leave? I thought you wanted to be a doctor over there.” Sooyoung said.

“This is my homeland after all, I like it here.” She said. “But how’s Yunho oppa?” Yoona asked while her face flushed red.

Yunho is Sooyoung’s older step brother after her mother remarried Yoo Jaesuk. “Omo, you still have a crush on him?” Sooyoung teased.

“No! I’m just asking.” Yoona said while trying to cover her flattered face.

“You still like him.” Sooyoung teased while poking her shoulder.

The two goofed around while having their afternoon tea, “Sooyoung-ah, let’s go shopping. I haven’t gone shopping with you in a while.” Her friend insisted.

“Isn’t that why we planned to meet up today?” her friend answered.

“Then let’s go!”

The two went to the shopping mall enjoying their time together. While strolling around, they decided to pick out an outfit which was rather more revealing than everyday clothes. “Why are we picking out clothes like these?” Sooyoung asked while checking out her beige one piece dress. With that dress, she expressed how elegant she looked especially with a model like body.

“Yah, you look pretty in that dress.” Yoona had a big grin on her face, “But what about something like this?” she took out a black dress with a much more revealing top.

“Yah… I’ll get in trouble with that.” Sooyoung claimed.

“Try this on at least.” Yoona said while pushing her friend in the changing room with the dress.

Sooyoung stumbled inside with the dress, dumbfounded by what had happened. ‘Well, at least I should try it right?’ she thought.

After a while, Yoona was looking at herself in the mirror wearing a printed sleeveless dress. She was definitely astonishing wearing fashionable outfit. “Sooyoung-ah, I feel overdressed but I like it.” She told her friend with small giggles. She waited for her to finish getting dressed.

-

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was roaming around the mall with his assistant talking about affairs inside their company. As the director of the franchised mall, he had the duty to do a door-to-door inspection of merchandises inside the mall. As a professional business man, he needed to be more alert and keen with everything around him. “Are you checking that promotion on this floor?” he asked Jonghyun.

“Yes, I’ll prepare all the information about it.” Jonghyun answered.

Just right about then, Jaejoong’s eyes had stopped to check out two young ladies enjoying their time shopping. There, he caught a familiar face who was busily observing herself in the mirror. To his surprise, it was Soohyun wearing a very revealing black dress. Her back was exposed as well as most of her collars. “What is she wearing?” he was mesmerized by the woman he laid his eyes on but then irritated of the carnivorous grins of the men working in that store.

“What was that sir?” Jonghyun asked, until his eyes were drawn to the same direction his boss was gawking at.

Jonghyun eyes caught a charming goddess like beauty with an angelic smile standing right there who was checking herself out in front of the mirror. But then he kept himself composed as if he wasn’t affected by what he thinks is a distraction to his work.

“Jonghyun-ah, find out how much that dress is.” Jaejoong ordered his assistant.

“Which dress sir?” he wondered.

“The one that girl’s wearing.” He eyed Sooyoung but the girl Jonghyun’s eyes was pointing at was towards Yoona, “Not that one, the girl on the black dress.” Jaejoong pointed towards Sooyoung.

“Right, I’ll do that right away.” He said while he called the manager.

Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter