Treasure [HeeMin] (Editted)

Who to choose?

Title: Treasure

Pairing:Heechul/Sungmin

Word count: 1310

Summary: Having known Sungmin since young, Heechul only wanted the best for Sungmin.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yah! Lee HyukJae! How long do you intend to sulk for?” An annoyed Heechul could not stand seeing his cousin’s sulk in his room for the entire day. The said person turned around and glared at his cousin, annoyance written clearly on his face. “Hyung! Don’t say that so loudly! What if Sungmin hears you?” Heechul rolled his eyes and walked into Hyukjae’s room.

 

“You haven’t even told me what happened to you and Sungmin yesterday during the meeting!” Heechul said as he took a seat on Hyukjae’s bed. “It’s nothing much hyung… The brat walked into the room and we were shocked. Like how did that brat even become the CEO of the company we want to do the commercial with? Why did it even have to be him? Min did not even talk throughout the entire meeting with him. That brat kept on staring at min that his secretary cleared his throat countless of times to get his attention. Dammit hyung, why did it have to be him in the first place??” Hyukjae said in frustration as he buried his face in his hands.

 

“Did Sungmin cry? I mean did he cry after the meeting with him?” Heechul asked his cousin as he pat on his cousin’s shoulders. “The thing is… he did not, he acted perfectly find that it was scary.” Hyukjae replied as he looked up at his cousin, with a hurt look. “Look Hyuk. if you love him so much, go and tell him you love him. Tell him that you care for him, because if you don’t. I will tell him my feelings for him.” Heechul said as he stood up from Hyukjae’s bed and walked out of his room looking for Sungmin.

 

Heechul wasn’t trying to be mean to Hyukjae or anything like that. He was just annoyed and fed up at his cousin because of his apparent love for Sungmin. Heechul has liked Sungmin for as long as Hyukjae have liked him or maybe even longer. Heechul was the one who watched over the both of them since they were still babies. Being two years older than them, he was like an older brother to both Sungmin and Hyukjae.

 

Heechul actually also has feelings for Sungmin. He would never forget that innocent little boy who would run to him and snuggle close to him whenever he saw him. He can never forget how Sungmin would cling to him and cry when his favorite toy broke. He watched as he grew up and had his first love and first heart break. Heechul was very sure his heart broke along with Sungmin’s when he saw the boy crying his heart out. He could never forget how he felt like killing the guy that broke his heart, if only he had the courage to tell Sungmin his feelings. It would have probably been different.

 

 

As he walked down the stairs in search for the latter, he smiled as a sweet aroma filled his nose. He walked quietly and made a beeline to the kitchen. Before he even entered the kitchen, he heard. “Heechul hyung! Help me taste my frosting! It’s something that both you and Hyukjae would like!” Sungmin would always know when Hyukjae and Heechul are around, although Heechul still had no idea how that was possible.  

 

“It tastes awesome, minnie-ah. What made you feel like baking today?” Heechul asked as he stole one of the cupcakes resting on the table top. Sungmin instinctively turned around and smacked Heechul’s hand lightly. “Hyung! It is a bad habit to steal the food!”

 

“Aww Minwnie, you knnow I wurve your cupcwakes!” Heechul said with his mouth full. Sungmin sighed exaggeratedly as Heechul sat on a high chair. He looked at the cute boy as piped the frosting onto the cupcakes. As he thought back to the time when both Sungmin and Hyukjae came home for dinner last night, with a weird expression on their face.


 

Flashback:

 

Heechul was sitting at the living room reading newspaper when the house door opened. He looked up from his newspaper, attention immediately on the two men who had just came home. “What’s wrong? Why is it that the both of you look like you just ate a sock?” Heechul questioned.

 

“Hyung, we saw the brat today when we went to discuss about the commercial. Why didn’t you tell us that brat was the CEO that we were supposed to be meeting?” Hyukjae said angrily as he walked over to the sofa, with Sungmin following quietly behind him.

 

“Yah! What do you mean that he is the CEO? I do not know anything! Sungmin-ah your appa did not tell me anything. I’m sorry… Are you ok?” Heechul asked Sungmin in concern.“Don’t worry hyung, he didn’t do anything, the meeting went well. I guess…” Sungmin answered with a smile on his face, but Heechul and Hyukjae both knew that it was not a real smile. He would always give that smile because he doesn’t want them to worry. Heechul knew that Sungmin was hurting on the inside.

 

Heechul did not want to press on any further as he watched Sungmin walked up the stairs and into his room.

 

End of flashback.


 

“Hyung, a penny for your thought?” Heechul snapped back from his thoughts when he heard Sungmin’s sweet voice and turned back to look up at Sungmin. “It’s nothing minnie. Just thinking about work” Heechul lied and smiled at his cute dongsaeng. If only he had told Sungmin his feelings, maybe Sungmin would not be hurting like this.

 

Hyung! It’s the weekend! Why are you thinking about work?” Sungmin asked curiously as he took the cupcakes and placed them into the fridge. “I still have quite a lot of work to do despite it being a weekend…” Heechul said sadly, really thinking about his pile of work this time round. “Do you need my help, hyung?” Sungmin asked as he took off his apron and threw the apron into the wash bin. Heechul finished his cupcake and replied, “It’s ok Min, you would definitely have more work than I do. After all you are the main composer and lyricist of our company.”


However, as Sungmin insisted on helping Heechul with his work, which he eventually relented. The both of them walked up to their study room and opened the door only to find that Hyukjae was inside too. Heechul and Sungmin walked over to their desks, which was placed in front of a large mirror which Hyukjae was dancing to. After all, they designed the room to be like an office and a studio so that they could still continue their work at home.  

 

Heechul, being the CEO’s personal assistant, had to plan out the overseas trip which his uncle would be going for. With Sungmin’s help, it was quicker and they eventually finished planning in time. When Heechul was taking a short break from his work, he could not help but stare at Sungmin who was focusing on coming up with the lyrics for his new song. Heechul leaned his face on his palm as he gazed at him, taking in every single detail on the man’s face. The way his eyes would light up when he thought of the lyrics and the way he would bit on the tip of his pen. Every little move made Heechul fall even deeper in love with Sungmin.

 

He only stopped staring when he heard somebody clearing his throat, which made him look up and glare at the said person. Which was well, his jealous cousin.

 

 

 

 

Here is an explanation for the confusing house:

 

Apparently, Heechul’s family stayed with Hyukjae’s family because they were relatives. Hyukjae’s family stayed with Sungmin’s family because they were close friends. So the house is actually very very very big, after all there is like three families staying together.  

 

 

 

A.N: Hehe! I will end it here :D :P Next up will be Ryeowook x Sungmin~ I will try to upload it tomorrow or on tuesday (: