Nostalgia [KyuMin] (Editted)

Who to choose?

Title: Nostalgia [Part of the ‘who to choose’ series]

Pairing:Kyuhyun/Sungmin

Genre: Romance, angst,

Length: Part 2 / 6

Rating: PG

Word count: 1274

Summary: Kyuhyun was fool, indeed the biggest fool for letting Sungmin go.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Let’s break up, I’m tired of this relationship already.” Kyuhyun said as he walked away, and turned his back from the crying girl.

 

Of course, he just had another break up. Playboy Kyu, that’s what everyone calls him. He wasn’t always like that, neither did he like to play with girls just like what other people said. Maybe he was just trying to fill the emptiness that he felt when he broke up with Sungmin. After all he was the first person that Kyuhyun had ever loved full heartedly. Then again, he had no one else to blame other than himself, if only he had never made that foolish decision.

 

Kyuhyun could not understand even until now why he initiated the break up, probably due to a moment of folly. At that very moment he broke two hearts, his own and also Sungmin’s heart. Up until now, he had never stopped loving Sungmin. However, his ego was too big that he could not bring himself to talk to Sungmin again. Kyuhyun only wished he could turn back time, but it was too late. He could only live in regrets.

 

 

 

Their first meeting was probably as normal as any other people’s first meeting would have been. Kyuhyun was a first-year student in SM high, while Sungmin was a second-year vice president of the student council. Even though Kyuhyun was good looking and had good grades in class, had many girls and guys hitting on him. He secretly had a crush on the vice president of the student council. He was sporty, knew martial arts, had a cute smile, and equally or maybe more girls and guys hitting on him. Kyuhyun fell in love with his smile, the smile that is so bright and cheerful that it would light up the darkest night.

On one fine rainy day, Kyuhyun was standing under the shelter in front of the school porch, digging into his bag. He knew he had placed his umbrella into his bag, but for some reasons he could not find it. He sighed for the nth time as he walked back into the school, planning to find a place to sit down and wait for the rain to stop. He took out his cell phone and was typing a message to his mother when he bumped into a person. His cell phone and the books in the other person’s hands dropped to the floor. The both of them apologised profusely and bent down to take their items. As Kyuhyun reached out for his phone, the other person took it and passed to him. When Kyuhyun looked up, he had the shock of his life.

His crush, was looking at him and smiling to him. “So sorry Kyuhyun-shii for banging into you!” Sungmin apologised as he held out Kyuhyun’s phone for him.

“Oh my god…” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath as he reached out for his phone, trying to keep as calm as he could. “How do you know my name Sungmin-shii?” Sungmin smiled at him and said “Well, you are very famous after all. Why are you still in school at this hour?” Sungmin being the vice president, had to stay back to do the council’s accounts, settle approvals and plan for events.

“I was waiting for the rain to stop… I kind of misplaced my umbrella.” Kyuhyun replied him awkwardly, still not believing that Sungmin is talking to him. “Oh! Follow me to the council room, we always have spare umbrellas. Heechul hyung loves to leave his umbrella behind after he use them. Sometimes I wonder where did he find so many umbrellas!” Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun and gestured for him to follow him. 

“Is it ok for me to borrow an umbrella? After all, Heechul hyung wouldn’t like it right?” Kyuhyun asked. Heechul was the council’s secretary, a third-year student and was one of Sungmin’s best friends.

“Oh! Don’t worry about him, I’ll talk to him if he finds out!” Sungmin replied as they reached the student council room. He opened the door and smiled. “Hyung! I’m borrowing one of your umbrellas ok? After all you don’t use them.” Sungmin spoke with a smile on his face as usual to Heechul. “Minnie, wait for me, I’m almost done! We can go home together! Hyuk won’t be leaving with us today, he has dance practice.” Kyuhyun could hear Heechul’s voice from inside the room. He watched as Sungmin walked out holding an umbrella, after placing his books in the council room.

“Here you go! You should go home already! It’s late!” Sungmin said as Kyuhyun took the umbrella. Kyuhyun thanked him and turned away to walk home with the umbrella.

 

Subsequently, they bumped into each other more often and became friends. Although, every time he hung out with Sungmin. Heechul and Hyukjae would always be upset about it. When the both of them started dating, Heechul came up to him and even threatened to break his nose if he had ever broke Sungmin’s heart. Kyuhyun never thought for one day that he would eventually break Sungmin’s heart. Until that one faithful day…

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun’s sleep was interrupted when the annoying tune of his phone ringing woke him up.

“YA!” The person shouted into the phone the moment Kyuhyun answered the call, pulling the phone away from his ear. “WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU!? WE HAVE A MEETING 10MINS FROM NOW!” The person continued to shout into the phone, Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes and looked at the alarm clock next to him. It was 9.50am.

 

“SHUCKS! HYUNG WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME EARLIER?!?!” Kyuhyun said frustratedly into the phone before hanging up and rushing into his bathroom. He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and rushed out into his bedroom. He reached into his wardrobe and took the first set of clothes he could see, before rushing out of his house. He said a haste good morning omma, while wearing his socks and shoes then ran to his car.

 

“Hyung! Help me hold the meeting for 10mins, I will reach as fast as I can!” Kyuhyun said into his bluetooth headset as he drove to his workplace. He actually didn’t have to rush for the meeting, since he was the CEO. However, since it was a shareholders meeting. If he were to not show up, they would probably vote for him to be out of his CEO seat.

 

 

After his meeting, he walked back into his office followed by his secretary, Leeteuk. “Kyuhyun, you have a meeting with SJ Entertainment’s producer and choreographer today at 2pm. I have already booked a conference room for it and this is a meeting regarding the commercial for our company. You will have to turn up for it no matter what.” Kyuhyun looked up and nodded at his hyung, before turning his attention back at his laptop in front of him.

 

 

During lunch, Kyuhyun went to the cafe downstairs when he saw two very familiar guys walk into the building, heading towards the lift lobby. What are they doing here? Kyuhyun thought to himself as he bought his food and headed back to his office. 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, it is time for the meeting you should probably head to the conference room now.” Leeteuk said as he peered into Kyuhyun’s office. Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards the conference expressionlessly. As he and Leeteuk walked up to the room where the meeting was going to be held at. As he opened the door, before him were the two guys he saw downstairs.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sungmin…?”

 

 

A.N: Ok~~ I’ve done editing Kyuhyun’s part~ next would be Heechul’s!~ 😃 do comment and subscribe