ღ Chapter~3 ღ

My Shocking Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Long time no see Mr. & Mrs. Xi, nice to see you guys again.” Mr. & Mrs. Seo greeted their guest. A handshake from both husbands and a kiss from both wife.

“Oh this handsome man right here must be, Xi Luhan” Mrs. Seo hug the younger latter.

 

“Anneyeonghasaeyo Mr., Mrs. Seo, Seohyun” Luhan bowed down showing respect.

 

“Aigoo you are raised really well” Mr. Seo praised him. Mrs. Seo nudge her daughter until now she didn’t greet the guest yet.

“Aish” “Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun-mida” Seohyun lazily bow. The guest were shock they didn’t expect a beautiful young lady with an ugly manner.

“She’s really pretty just like her mom.” Mrs. Xi praised her. Seohyun rolled her eyes and slightly bowed.

“Luhan and Seohyun looks good together.” Seohyun’s mom praised them.

“Match made from heaven” Luhan’s mom added.

“By the way son, you will be attending the same school with Seohyun ‘SM School of Arts’, Seohyun-ah please take care of him.” Mr. Seo sip his cup to tea. Seohyun didn’t respond she is playing with her nails feeling bored of what’s happening.

“Ehemm, Seohyun-ah why don’t you show Luhan around the house? Get to know each other.” Seohyun’s mom told her daughter.

“Umma there’s the maid, they can do that.” Seohyun disagreed.

“Seo Joo Hyun! where is your manner?” his dad can’t hold his anger anymore. Her daughter is acting really rude in front of the guest.

“Fine, let’s go!” Seohyun walked out of the living room stomping her feet.  

“Come on! Lets GO!!” Seohyun yeld again. Luhan was surprise of what happened.

“I’m sorry about her bratty manner” Seohyun’s mom apologized when Seohyun and Luhan where out of their sight.

“It’s fine, maybe she’s just surprise about what’s happening to her right now.”

“We really need your Luhan’s help to change her” Mr. Seo told them.

 

“Yah just look around, feel at home my dear fiance!” Seohyun said sarcastically she is playing with her hair.

“Seohyun-shi why are you talking to me informally? we didn’t even meet each before and were not close either, that was fast.” Luhan stated.

“Hah! whatever. And I just what to tell you don’t you dare fall in love with me. You are not my type, just telling you in advance.” Seohyun said pointing her index finger to him. Seohyun then began walking away from Luhan. Luhan, who was left behind just smirked. 'I won't fall for you. For-sure’

“For your information Seohyun-shi, I won’t fall for you too, your not my style” Luhan shouted catching up with her.

“Then that’s great, we both think the same then.” Seohyun opening the door to the garden. “One more thing don’t interfere with my love life and my party life and will do the same for you!” Seohyun turned her head looking at Luhan directly into his eyes.

 

“Deal!” but then a thought kept bothering Luhan since he entered the Seo’s house.

 

“And when we are at school, let’s act like we don’t know each other. Ohkay” Seohyun left Luhan again without hearing his answer. His thoughts were erased.

 

“Yah come on, you’re so slow!” Seohyun yelled again.

“Aish this bratty girl” Luhan stated. Just then he remembered the girl he bump into this morning.

‘Oh? is she the girl I bump into this morning?’

‘The bratty pretty girl?’

 

“Seohyun-shi did you go to the mall this morning?” Luhan asked all of a sudden.

 

“Yes! why? did you by any chance stalked me?” Seohyun narrowed her eyes to Luhan suspecting him.

“Aniyo, I bumped into someone this morning and it looks like its you.” Luhan pointed to Seohyun.

 

“Aish your that ‘blind stupid jerk' I bumped into this morning? Wow what a coincidence.” Seohyun told him not interested.

 

Luhan was surprised to her answer ‘blind stupid jerk?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter