Suspicious Activities [Jinyoung]

✶B1A4 Oneshot Requests [REQUESTS OPEN]✶
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok, here is #1.

This was a request my friend Amy who is extremely Jinyoung biased :p

I hope you enjoy it :)

 

 

 

Your boyfriend, Jinyoung, had been acting very strange lately. Between the hushed phone calls and coming home late, you began to worry. It wasn't any better when your best friend filled your head with negative scenarios about him running off with some floozy.

 

You started to become suspicious. It was never like him to hide things from you. It just didn't make sense!

In your 2 and a half year relationship, you never kept secrets and have always been open about anything and everything.

 

It went on like this for almost a week. 

 

At one point, you tried to creep through his phone while he was taking a shower, but your plan failed when you realized he had enabled a passcode on the device.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You went through your checklist of items you needed to stalk Jinyoung. You were going to find out once and for all what was going on.

 

Sunglasses, check!

Scarf, check!

Binoculars, check!

 

You placed all of the items in your tote bag and set your bag on the kitchen counter.

 

 

Now we wait..

 

 

While waiting for Jinyoung to leave, you kept yourself busy by making a pre-adventure snack. You sat in the quiet kitchen eating your PB&J and texting your best friend. 

 

 

When you first had brought up Jinyoung's suspicious activity, she immediately started operation 'dirty weasel'. You didn't immediately jump to conclusions about Jinyoung's recent sketchy demeanor. Perhaps he just was really stressed out from work? That had to be an obvious rational explanation. But she insisted he was up to no good. She called it "a girls intuition". Pffttt

 

 

 

You watched Jinyoung as he got ready for work. He wore a form fitting dress shirt that showed off his defined arms. It was one of your favorites. He had forgone the tie and left his collar ed. He was truly a vision to look at. 

 

 

He made his way through the hallway and into the kitchen, to where you were sitting at the kitchen island.

 

"Bye babe, I'm going now, I'll see you in a little bit!" he said sweetly while kissing you on the cheek.

 

"Mmm, see you later." you smiled while doing you best to act unsuspicious.

 

"Love you!" Jinyoung yelled from the front door.

 

 

As soon as you heard the door shut, you grabbed your bag off of the counter and hurried to the front door, slipping on your shoes before bolting out the door. 

 

As you sneakily followed behind him, you pulled out your scarf and sunglasses out of your bag, adjusting them to disguise yourself.

 

 

That little weasel thinks he's so sneaky..

 

 

As he usually does, he walked to work. He always insisted he needed the fresh air and exercise instead of taking public transportation.

He went his normal route to work; the same route you take when you bring him his special homemade lunches.

 

It wasn't too far from your shared apartment. Perhaps a 10 minute walk.

 

 

You made sure to follow him at a safe distance so he wouldn't catch on to you. As there were other people occupying the sidewalk, it was much easier for you to blend in.

 

You had been walking in silence for a while and began to become deflated when his office came into view. All of this for nothing! 

 

 

He really is going to work..

 

 

Just as you were about to give up and go home, he continued walking, passing his office building. 

 

 

Huh!? Where is he going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter