Alone?

Daegu smile

"Can we go already,you'v been getting ready for the past hour." I couldn't stand watching her put on so much make up on her face.Min face loooked like she was kissing a clown.We were going to the park,not to the prom.

"FINE!" She pulled me along and and we rushed to the park near her house.

.when we finally arrived,I could only recognize Hoseok,and that guy Min Hee has a crush on; Jimin.He actually looked hotter in person.There was in total 7 of them.

"Oh hey girsl! Hoseok looked really happy when he saw as coming.

"Let me introduce you to my friends." 

"They are Jimin,Jungkook,Yoongi,Namjoon,SeokJin and Taehyung." 

Wow,all of them were really handsome,I'm getting jealous of Min hee.She gets to see them whenever she wants.But my eyes were still on Hoseok. .He was really something special.

"You guys already know Min,and this is her cousin;Myong Hee." 

"Pretty name" Yoongi said with a wink on his face,I start to blush a little.

"Thank you!" I just smiled and politely thanked him.

I dont' know why but he would always have weird grin on his face whenever he was looking at me.The rest of them were pretty normal guys.

"Min,do you wanna go with me someplace alone." Jimin asked Min out of the suden,but before she could even answer,he grabbed her hand and the two of them left.

But I don't think that Min had any complains about that,c'mon he was her crush.The rest of us just stayed in the park talking.At first I af little uncomfortable when I was left alone with only guys.It was getting late and soon it got darker and stars appeared on the night sky.

"So...Myong Hee?" Yoongi began to get closer to me.

"Yeah..?" I was just just watching him,confused.

He sudenly put his lips on my ear,and whisperd ;"Wanna go somewhere alone,just two of us?" Before he could even finsih his question,Yoongi placed his hand my knee,gently rubbing it.Before I knew it,I smaked his hand,and ran out of the park.

"Myong Hee wait!" Hoseok yelled for me but I didn't answerd or turned around.I just start running toward the house.

When I got in the house,I locked myself in the guest room.I sat on the floor with head between my knees with Min Hee and Hoseok on my mind.I have no idea where is or what is she doing with him.

When I got home,everybody was asleep.Even my dad who makes me go home at 11 PM even if I'm infront or near home.I was afraid he would wait for or lock the house so I can't come in.He was a cop so I couldn't do anything about it.

I put on my pj's,brushed my teeth and just sat there on the bed,waiting for Min Hee to come.I was scared something happend to her.I was eventually got tired and I could feel myself sinking in deep sleep.

"Myong,Myong Hee!!" I could her someone calling my name in crying voice.I must have fall asleep.When I got up I saw crying Min Hee standing infront of me.Her make up and hair were all messy

. "Oh God,Min what happend?" I was so scared and worried for her at that moment. I grabbed a tissue and sat next to her to clean make up from her face.

"Me and Jimin...Hm...we had....." She just broke in tears and couldn't stop crying.

"Oh my God,Min.....please tell me you used condoms?!" 

"We did....but after we were done,I though he was gonna ask me out or something but he told me he has a girlfriend and that I'm just his little adventure for one night.I feel so used and disgusting." Her weeping and crying was getting louder and harder.I felt like my heart is gonna pop out.I couldn't stand watching her like this.

"I'm so sorry Min..." I just hugged her tight.I can't believe that Hoseok is actually friends with him.

"It's gonna be okay." I was just sitting on the floor with Min in my arms.After couple of hours we finally fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to a warm Daegu sun streaming into my room.I opened my eyes.I wanted to fall asleep again but I just couldn't couse of last night.I just didn't want to remember it anymore.I looked around me and saw Min still sleeping peacefully.I got up and opened the windown across the bed to catch some fresh air.The sound of birds singing int he mroning was so relaxing. But Hoseok was still going trough my mind.

After a while,Min woke up too.We decided to not talk about anything that happend last night.

The day was pretty uniteresting and boring.But around 7 PM my phone started to ring

It was Hoseok?! How did he even got my number.What does he want?

"Hello"

"Hey Myong Hee,It's Hoseok"

"How did u even get my number."

"Min gave it to me." Yea I could think so.

"Listen,I wanna apologize to you couse of last night,do you mind if we go for a walk?"

Me and Hoseok.Alone? Well,he seems like a nice guy,so why not give it a try?

"Hm...okay."

"Cool,see you in 5 minutes,bye."

"Bye." Huh,I'm just hoping he isn't some e like that Yoongi.

Well.....will see what's gonna happen...