it's him...

Daegu smile

 

"Myong Hee!!" I could hear my mom yelling all the way from the kitchen.Her loud voice woke me up out of deep sleep.I was wondering why is she waking me up in 7:30 AM on summer vacations.Oh right,It was saturday.The day my family and I decided to visit our cousins in Daegu.I start visiting Daegu since I was born,and since then I pretty much visited it every couple months.But actually it was quite nice,its was like mine little get away from Busan and people there.But I could only get to hang out with my 16 yeard old cousin Min Hee.Sha had cute baby face,and her behavior was also baby like.I liked her childish side I mean everybody has it,but sometimes it was just too much.

I was 18 years old,just graduated High School and had all these hopes and plans I wanted to achive.I had pretty much what I needed but I missed one thing.Love.Love in my life.I actually never had a boyfriend before,I haven't even kissed yet?! But yeah,I wasn't exactly the girl that guys noticed.But I still believe Mr.Right is gonna show up sometimes soon.

I got up and wondered around when I saw bags and suitcases all over the apartment.I found my mom packing snack and drinks for the trip,and my dad along with my brother packing and bringing stuff out of the apartment into the car.And there is me,standing there in my pj's with messy hair in a bun.

"Myong Hee,did you get rea-? She turned around,with angry expresion on her pale face.My mom was great person and a mother to me and my brother.It's just sometimes....she can get angry very easly.

I yawned,my eyes were still little blurry and my breath smelled like dog food.Gross.

"What?" I asked her indistinctly with hands on my hips.

"Yu Myong Hee,you better get your ready,we are going in 10 minutes!" She yelled at me,putting tupperware containers in a bag.

"Gosh,Fine!" Are they crazy,only crazy people leave that early in the morning.Huh,who am I kidding they are crazy.

I rushed back to my room to find some nice fitting clothes and put one some make up.Thank God I was smart enough to pack my bags last night.I put ony my shoes and grabbed my Ipod.What normal person would survive in a car with them,hearing them yelling and arguing for 1 hour.No thank you.

I got in the car,fastened my seatbelt and the trip could start.The moment we got in,they immediatly start arguing with each other.

I couldn't listen to them no more,so I just put on some music to chill and to just sink in my own world.When I looked trough the car window,I could see buildings surrounding me with sun just showing up in the sky and sunrays hitting the window.I felt so relaxed and calm.Wiht no idea what's gonna happen in Daegu.

As we were getting closer,lot of stuff and memories were going trough my head when I saw my relatives neighbourhood.I rememeber,4 years ago I met this one guy,his name was Hoseok I think,at my cousin's party.I guess he was her neighbour and a friend.Me and him were talking for hours about lots of stuff.We were just getting to know each other.But,my parents decided to go home earlier since school was the next day.The last thing I remember was him waving at me and saying "Bye Myong Hee!"

And since then,I never saw him actually,I just know he lives near my cousins.I would love to see him again,to see how he looks now and if he is still that nice,polite boy I talked to.

When we finally arrived,I saw my Aunt standing on the doorstep waiting to welcome us.They lived in a pretty nice house,2 story,nice garden.Typical family house.I saw smile appearing on her face when we got out of the car.She was my dad's sister,but totally opposite from my dad.My dad had to be always in charge,everything had to be on time and sometimes he could be over portective.But my aunt was taking things slow.She didn't worried about stupid little things and she would always take my side when my parents would yell at me for no reason.

"Myong Hee look how grown you are!" She gently patted my head with smile on her face."Like a real young women."

"Thank you!" I smiled at her word and walked in the house.My uncle and their kids welcomed us with kind words.And food ofcourse.

Hours were passing by and my dad and my uncle decided to go fishing.Me and Min Hee just talked about regular stuff.All of the sudden she told she has a crush on guy from her neighbourhood,Jimin.Min showed me his picture,his was pretty hot actually.Flirty smile,hot abs.Not bad.

As we talked,the sound of someone's motorcycle was getting louder.I wonder who was the owner of it.All of the sudden,a old style motorcycle rushed near the house.I got up to see who it was.A tall male figure with light brownish hair was managing it.He seemed really fimiliar to me.

"Min Hee?" 

"Yeah?"

"Who is that guy that passed by?" I was getting curious.

"Oh,that's Hoseok!" My eyes widened.It was HIM! A guy I talked to couple a years ago! HOSEOK!

" You alright?" 

"Yeah..." A smirk appeared on my face,knowing that I finally got to see him.But I wish to see him in closer...

I couldn't focuse on anything,my mind went blank.I was just thinking about him.

"Hey wanna go for a walk?" Min Hee asked me out of nowhere.But I guess that is gonna help me to take Hoseok out of my mind.

"Hmm...yeah,sure."

We just start walking around neighbourhood,I can see lot of stuff changed since the last time I been here.New houses,neighbours...

As we walked together,we had fun walking and goofing around.

"Sup Min?" A manly voice spoke to Min Hee.I looked straight to see tall male figure,light brownish hai-Wait?!

That was...Hoseok?!

I could barely catched my breath with my mouth wide open.He was so handsome.His smile was so beautiful and studding it actually felt and seemed unreal to me.His eyes was dark,they looked so mysterious and frighteining but yet so warm.A plain white T-shirt and leather black shorts looked so fitted on him.I think he could wear a potato sack and still look great in it.

"Pretty good,you?"

"It's going!" When I heard him laugh I felt warm feeling in my body.I never heard laugh like that before.

"So...Who's your friend?" 

"Myong Hee?" Min gently patted my shoulder to get me back in reality."MYONG HEE?!" Min yelled,shaking me like I'm some snow globe.

"Oh right,I'm Yu Myong Hee!" I shyly introduced myself to him.

"Hehe,got that!" Gosh,he had such a nice smile.

"I'm Jung Hoseok,nice to meet you Myong Hee!"

"Same here!" I start blushing like crazy with smile on my face.

But wait....He didn't recognized me...I guess he forgot.Well,I wasn't expecting it either way.

"You girls wanna come by the park later?Me and some other friend are gonna be there."

I just stand there looking what Min is gonna say.

"Totally!" She excitingly answered,with bright smile on her face.I guess her crush is gonna be there.

"Cool,see ya later girls!" He winked and walked by us.My knees start trembling and my heart start beating like it gonna pop out soon.

"Oh my gosh,I can't wait to go! Jimin is gonna be there!" She squealed and grabbed my hand to go get ready.

I'm so curious to see what is gonna happen there...