A date?

Daegu smile

I slowly but surely sneaked out of the house.I don't want to be bomb with questions from my family and relatives.I'm not crazy to tell them that I'm going for a walk with a guy.After I got out,I realized that I forgot my jacket.Well I guess I'll be freezing,If I get back they will notice me.I looked around and saw Hoseok standing infront of the house,waiting for me.Gosh,he was cute.

"Hey!"

"Hey" I smiled at him,then I lowerd my head.I start blushing everytime I see him.

"Listen I just want to apologize for what Yoongi did.He always behaves like that around cute girls." Did he just called me cute?

"Huh,I'm not really that cute."

"C'mon,nobody told you that you look pretty or cute?" 

"Not really actually....Guys weren't crazy about me in school." I felt so dumb when I told him that.Now he is totally gonna think I'm some kind of loser or something.

"Well their lost." I felt my cheeks burning like crazy,thank God it was night so he couldn't see it.Does he really think I'm cute or he just feels sorry for me? Well it actually felt good to hear somebody calling you pretty or cute,it gave me confidence.As we were walking around the neighbourhood I learned lots of stuff about it.He want's to go on college,have a career and find somebody that truly loves him.I relized how much we are a like.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" It's now or never.

He just smiled and laughed a little at my question.

"Huh...No" I felt like big stone came out of my chest.

"How about you?

"No....I'm waiting for Mr.Right."

"Huh,yeah I'm waiting for my Mrs.Right too." 

"Actually,about 4 years ago I met this one girl.I forgot her name after these years. I shockingly turned around.Is there a chance he was talking about me?

"She was pretty cute,funny and nice,I always wanted to know what is happening with her right now. 

"Well,did she maybe had a short hair? At that time,I looked like a tomboy,wore baggy clothes.And he thought I looked cute? That's a news to me.

"Yeah! and she also wore pretty baggy clothes.She kind of looked like a tomboy! U know her? My heart never beated so fast.I felt like It's gonna pop out any minute.

"Hmm..actually..." I stoped."You are talking with her right now,that girl is me.

He just stared at me without any words or movement.His eyes sparkled while looking at me.

"I can't believe thats's you...you look..Hmm"

"Like a girl? I laughed and continued for him.

"Yeah!" He laughed while looking at my eyes.I couldn't hide a smirk from mine already red face.

"Well,time has have really changed right?"

"Aha." Everytime I turned around I would cought him looking at me.I never felt so comfortable around a guy.He actually made me feel beautiful.

This night was really speacial.Hoseok finally rememberd me,and the night sky never looked so beautiful.But it was freezing cold.

"Myong Hee you are freezing,do you want my jacket?"

"No no,then you would be cold." I was worried he would get a cold couse of me,but I secretly wanted his jacket on me.

"I won't,here." He took of his jacket and put it on me.I could smell his cologne,it was pleasent and somehow fresh and manly.I wished I never had to take it off.We soon arrived infront of the house.

"It was fun meeting you againa fter 4 years." 

"Hehe,you too!" I took of his jacket and gave it back to him.

"Thank you fot the jacket.Bye" I thanked him,but when I was about to enter the house he asked me something.

"Hey...you wanna go out tomorrow night? I could see he was nervous while aking me out.I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

"Sure" I have never been this happy,I jus wanted to kiss him...but we gonna save that for maybe tomorrow,who knows?

"Cool,I'll pick you up at 9PM,see ya!" For a few minutes I just stand infront of the door and watched him go.I rushed to the room,when I found Min Hee looking me all weird like she knows something.

"I see you are going to a date with Hoseok tomorrow huh?"

"How did you know that?"

"I was maybe...eavesdropping."

"You are so nosy,you know that."

"I know.That's why you love me!" She just hugged me and couldn't stop teasing me about Hoseok.

All night I was just thinking about Him.I'm must really like him then.