Christmas Special - Yesung X Reader

Christmas Specials
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah, Christmas Eve… Everyone is spending time with their beloved ones and I am spending time playing some games with the little maknae’s… They are all waiting for their girlfriends and secret lovers, ofcourse since we’re all close, to arrive. Me as well. Might as well spend time hugging my turtle’s until she’s here… Then I hear the doorbell. I ask Teukie-hyung to make sure my turtle’s won’t run away and sprint to the door. That must be her. Oh, I can’t wait to hold her in my arms! I open the door… But she’s not here.

“What’s with the long face?” Heechul asks as he walks in.
“I hoped she would be you…” I answer with a sigh.
“Hey, don’t worry man, she’ll be here soon. I just know it!” He says as he pats my shoulder.
“Yeah… Sure…” I whisper to myself as I turn around and close the door.

I can’t help but to be sad when I sit down on the couch next to Teukie. 
“It wasn’t her, huh?” He asks as he hands me over one of the turtles.
“No… What is taking her so long?”
“You know how girls are when they want to look special for their boyfriends…”
“Yeah, I suppose…” I say as I caress one of the turtle’s heads.
“Hey, she’ll come, cheer up!” 
“Heechul tried to tell me the same…”
“Ye, you want some hot chocolate?” Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter