Christmas Special - Kangin X Reader

Christmas Specials
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she was, standing there in the snow. Her eyes so blue, her skin so pale, her hair so long and wavy. She didn’t even notice me, but I sure noticed her. She was the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. Christmas is all about love, right? Well… Maybe… We could fall in love?

“Hey, hello… Who are you?” I ask as I walk up to her.
“Oh, hey there. My name’s __________. You’re Kangin, right?”
“Yes, I am. You know me?”
“Yes, you’re form Super Junior, right? And you live in the same block as me.”
“How come I’ve never seen you before?”
“Ah, I just moved here. It’s sure beautiful here, especially in the winter.”
“It sure is. It’s the time to spend time with beloved ones and such… So… Who are you spending Christmas with?”
“Just my family. My ex-boyfriend asked me to come over as well but I don’t want to. I hate him…”
YES.
“Ex-boyfriend? Why? Don’t you love him?” 
“No, he cheated on me with several other women… A friend of mine told me. She had pictures as proof too. She works as a private detective.”
“Oh, that’s not good indeed. Well, I don’t know you that much yet, but I can’t imagine someone doing that to a beautiful girl like you… Not in general, I must say.”
“You… Think… I’m beautiful?”
“To be honest… I’ve been staring at you for… Like an hour now.”
“…You have?”
“Yes… Well, I know this might sound weird but…”
“But what?”
“Maybe we could spend Christmas together and get to know each other better?”
“You mean that?” 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter