Part 2

Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Three Weeks Later*

"Minjung-ah~ I have some good news~"

Minjung looked up from her notebook and turned to see Xiumin standing in her doorway with a smile on his face.

"What is it oppa?" she asked, "I have a test to study for."

Xiumin sighed as he pushed himself off the door and walked over to Minjung before putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I know you're just studying so you don't have to think about Sehun," he stated making Minjung frown, "But come downstairs, I have a surprise for you."

"Ah bwohya~" Minjung whined, "Oppa I'm busy."

"It's just for a few minutes I promise."

Minjung pouted.

"Fine, just for a few minutes," she gave in.

Xiumin smiled widely before pulling Minjung up and dragging her out of her room and down the stairs. Before they reached the bottom, however, Xiumin abruptly stopped and whirled around to face Minjung.

"Close your eyes," he commanded.

"Waeyo?" Minjung questioned.

"Don't ask questions, just do it."

Minjung groaned in frustration before closing her eyes, Xiumin carefully leading her down the rest of the stairs. Before Minjung could process which room she was now standing in, a voice happily shouted her name before two arms wrapped around her and lifted Minjung up, spinning her around. Eyes shooting open, Minjung noticed a guy with short black hair smiling up at her.

"Omo! Bacon-oppa!" Minjung exclaimed in happiness before Baekhyun set her down.

"Aigo~ it's been so long," Baekhyun smiled as he set his hands on her shoulders, "Xiumin-hyung, are you sure this beautiful young lady is my baby Minjung?"

"Yah move it you greasy bacon, it's my turn to hug Minjung," Chen stated as he pushed Baekhyun away.

"Yah!" Baekhyun protested, "That's no way to treat her cousin!"

Chen tightly hugged Minjung as he ignored Baekhyun, making her laugh before Xiumin pulled them apart.

"Alright alright that's enough," he scolded earning protests from he other boys, "I don't wanna hear it. D.O, why are we all here anyway? It must be big to gather all of EXO again."

"Even going through the trouble of flying some of us in," Luhan commented.

"Uh well why don't we discuss that over dinner?" D.O suggested.

"Is Minjung coming too?" Chanyeol asked.

"Uh actually, I think we should have a guys' night out."

"Ah bwohya~" Minjung whined, "You guys are gonna leave me already?"

"Awww~" Baekhyun cooed before he hugged Minjung again, "Can't we bring Minjung with us? I feel bad for leaving my baby behind."

D.O shot Xiumin the 'help me' look, making Xiumin roll his eyes.

"Kyungsoo's right, we should have a guys' night out," he stated, "Besides, Minjung has to study for a test and you guys will be here for a few weeks, it's plenty of time to catch up."

"Ahh~ it must be so hard being a university student," Chen cooed as he pretended to be faint, "I remember those days."

"Shut up Chen," Suho reprimanded before he lightly slapped the back of Chen's head, "You just graduated last year, it can't be that hard to remember."

"Like you're one to talk grandpa," Chen retorted.

"Bwohrago?!"

Chen yelped before sprinting out of the front door, Suho hot on his trail. Baekhyun chuckled before turning to Minjung and putting his hand on her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter