Chapter 2 :

Just Friends Too . [ONESHOT] [SEQUEL]

 

Khun entered the white coloured house .

Is this where Jay Hyung is living at ? He must be having a nice life ; Khun thought .

When Khun stepped in , he heard some murmurs from the kitchen ...and then a total silence .

Thinking about the worst , Khun rushed in .

What he saw gave him a shock .

Jay was leaving wet kisses on Woo’s neck and Woo looked like ...he enjoyed it ?

“No , that isnt right .” Khun thought .

Wooyoung looks panicky . Beads of sweat is falling from his forehead . Jay was forcing a kiss on Woo !

Out of a sudden , Jay turned to look straight into Khun’s eyes and placed a finger on his own lips . He then picked his jacket up from the high chair , walked towards Khun , and pushed him in the direction of Woo .

Looking khunfused , Khun turned back to look at Jay , only to find him gone . Khun then turned back to look at Woo .

How Khun missed this face .

Slowly lifting his arm up to touch Wooyoung’s eyes-still-shut face , Khun breathed in .

When Khun made that small touch , Woo’s eyes sharply opened . Wooyoung looked shocked and ...hurt ? Khun thought .

But the mere staring into those eyes that he missed , Khun felt his eyes water .

“Wooyoung ?” Khun whispered and brushed Wooyoung’s cheeks .

Woo looked like anger was building up in him and without warning , Woo pushed him down and he landed on his poor bum . Woo was about to take one step away from Khun , when Khun heard Jay from the other room .

“Woo , if you know whats good for you , stay . You’ve been miserable here for the last three months mopping around because of Khunnie . Dont think i didnt notice . You cant really hide your feelings , Woo . I brought this opportunity cause Taec told me Khunnie had been mopping around too in Korea without his huswife . Khunnie had said some bad things that he shouldnt have . Forgive him . I know you will cause you love him that much . I apologize for taking advantage of you just now , i just wanted to see your reactions weather you’d agree to love me or not . But i wasnt kidding about my love for you . I dont kid about love , you should know that Woo .”

“Woo ...loved me .” Khun whispered .

This was what Taec wanted Khun to find out ? But how did Taec k-

“and Khun . dont be a and do as you please even tho you’re our Thai prince . Wooyoung has feelings , too . Dont hurt him just because you couldnt come in terms that you love Wooyoung more than a close friend . Its alright . The world will judge you both , but love surpasses all . I’m going out for awhile , dont do so much and leave white ....stuffs , all over my house , alright ? You guys better clean up after yourself . Leave the key by the flower pot with the white daisy . And Khun , remember that if Wooyoung comes back to me , or even Seattle , ..he stays with me for eternity . You can bet your on that .”

then , the sound of the front door shutting echoed throughout the whole silent house .

Khun didnt know what to do and what was happening , except for the fact that tears was flowing from his own eyes and that his arm was reaching out for Wooyoung ; his lover...? Kun was almost sure he would get pushed away again .

That was why it surprised Khun when Wooyoung collapsed beside him and buried his face on Khun’s shoulders .

Khun’s dam flowed harder ; Khun never thought that he could have Wooyoung back in his arms again .

"White stuffs ...? Jay Hyung is too much of a ert for his own good ." Khun whispered and softly chuckled . 


A/N : YEZ , THAT WAS DONE <; Comment , ne ? <3 saranghae .