Part 2

True Love- Hidden Love SEQUEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani's thoughts

I remember when me and Jungkook would sit on the swings next to each other and talk about our problems and comfort each other. He was the only one that really understood me. I think he felt the same way. But these days, I'm worried. He forgot our 6 month and now 1 year anniversary? It's really hard to believe right? Sadly, it's true. I don't know what to do. He seems to have lost feelings or something... Should I break it off? After all these years of being the closest friends ever? I can't make up my mind. 

She started to rock back and forth the swing while singing Rain- BTS.

Maybe things will get better.... if I hold on for just a while longer.

Back at the house

Jungkook's thoughts

What got into her? Sigh~ I'll just go make some breakfast and watch some tv. Relax day~ 

-thump thump thump- Oh. Hani is back. I wonder why she left like that. He turns towards the kitchen which is separate from the dining room.

Without looking at her he says, "Morning babe~ I'm making breakfast want some?" 

"No. I already made some. Check the table." she says while turning and leaving.

Hmm I wonder what got her all angry and upset. Oh well at least she made food. He takes a left turn and sees the table, all set up, with two plates of waffles with strawberry jam and maple syrup, two glasses of orange juice... and a cute little calender with a sticky note attached to it. His eyes widened as he realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter