Part 1

True Love- Hidden Love SEQUEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a year since I broken up with Jongin/Kai... and I'm glad I did. Jungkook is so sweet towards me and my parents full heartedly accepted him.

Today was Jungkook and I's 1 year anniversary so I wanted to celebrate it with him. However, there was a slight problem .

.

.

.

"Jungkook~~~ IREONAAAAHHHHHHH!" I shook him. He is so hard to wake up, sigh, always...  "Five more minutes~" He mummbled. "JUNGKOOK AHHHH JEBAL IREONA~~ TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY!" I shook him again. "Aish. No it's not." He then covered his head and fell asleep again. "Hmph." I cross my arms and went to the bathroom to clean up. Yes. It's been a WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR WITH HIM. AND YES I'M LIVING WITH HIM. But, how could he forget our anniversary? I quickly rubbed away the tears that were forming... No. He couldn't have forgotten. I shook my head as I got dressed.

I check Jungkook to see if he was still asleep. I turn the bedrrom doorknob to see him... still lying in bed. Maybe... maybe he did forget. I turned and left to the kitchen to make a special breakfast... maybe this will jog his mind.

.

.

.

I finished cooking and start to set the table. I heard footsteps and saw Jungkook in the lobby. "Oppa! Time for breakfast." I said. "Why did you make such a special breakfast?" He said with one eye open. My eyes start to tear up again. "O-oppa.. D-did you really forget?"

"Forget what?" That set me off. My tears dribbled down m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter